CHAPTER II

Un-Edited
400 WORDS
CHAPTER II: VISIONS

no one's pov

ALICES VISION
A beautiful garden. A large one filled with daises and dandelions. There stood Rian, her skin looking golden in the sunlight. Her sundress hugged her body wonderfully. Revealing her large back tattoos. A long haired Jasper came up to her, kissing her cheek. Rian smiled, cupping her hands together, before flowers magically emerged from her hands.

    . ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

THE NEXT DAY Rian was suddenly approached with weird questions from the cullens. Rian put her skateboard in her locker before grabbing her sheet music book. She shut her locker before yelping. Jasper and Alice had snuck up on her.

Jasper spoke first, "Rian, how old are you?"

"Damn, I don't get a hello, or a good morning" The girl said. "18, why?" She added.

"Have you ever think about getting tattoos?"Alice asked.

"What kind of qu- I already have one, got it for my birthday"Rian said.

"What's going on-"
"Can I see it!"Alice perked.

Rian shrugged her shoulders, pulling the back of her shirt up for a quick second, showing off the fairy-like wings tatted on her back. Well, people got wings tatted on their back all the time, so it wasn't nothing too out of the ordinary.

Lyle soon walked up to the group, Alice linked their arms together before they walked off. "weird" Rian muttered.

"Hey Rian, you wanna hang out sometime"Jasper asked. Rian froze. When it came to boys, Rian was awkward. The only man in her life was the brad pitt poster on her wall.

"Um"
Jasper raised a brow,"Um?"
"I'm sorry it's just I don't what we would do, I feel like we have nothing in common"

"You sure about that?"He questioned.

Rian huffed"Do you know tupac is?"

"No"Jasper half-lied.
"Boom, there it is"
"Maybe you can introduce me to him when we hang out"Jasper says. Rian was about to get her last word in but the bell rang.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"You must be edwin"Rian said as she saw a pale face sit next to her in biology.

Edward laughed,"It's Edward, and you must be Rian"

'God, his forehead is huge'

Edward gave her an offended look. Bella walked in, giving Rian a death glare.

"Andrew, what's her problem, eh?" Rian whispered. 'Is she racist?'
Edward already liked Rian. Bella's presence didn't bother him when Rian was with him. Rian's presence-made him feel normal.

'Man, vampires are so weird, Edgar hasn't blinked in the 5 minutes I've known him'