High school

A/N- so this is my first story, most of this story will be in 3rd person unless not. I hope you enjoy, please tell me things to improve, what you liked, and what you think should be added into the book!!!  

Thomas= Sykkuno

Adam= Corpse Husband 

Rae= Valkyrae

Toast= Toast

and others you shall meet later, theses are the names I am using for right now for the first few chapters

Thomas woke up from the annoyingly loud beeping from his bed side alarm clock. He fluttered his eyes open to be met with a dark room. He sat up sighing, he made his way to his desk side lamp turning it on. Only now did he squint his eyes ever so slightly from the light that was partially blinding him.  He laid back down, staring up at his pastel green ceiling for a good minute or two before sitting fully up, slowly creeping out of bed and into his walk in closet. He wondered for a moment on what to wear. 

"It better be something everyone will like and not laugh at me for..." Thomas sighed heavily after saying that out loud. Why did he feel like he always needed to please people? Thomas never knew for a fact why, he just felt like he should, that it was his job. He soon came out of the closet in black sweatpants and a hoodie that has pastel pink fading into a mint green on. He also wore his black beanie, he didn't feel like brushing his hair today. Thomas walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth after doing the essentials. Thomas then went back into his room, grabbing his backpack, charger, earbuds, and phone. Along with putting on a pair of fluffy socks and putting on his black and white converse. He turned off his bedroom light and walked down the hall before looking around in his empty apartment. Thomas then grabbed his house key, the school was close enough to walk so no point in driving, and turned off the lights while walking out of the door with a fake smile plastered on his face like it was some new applied paint. He walked out of his apartment complex, and a little down the street. 'I can't wait for this day to be over' he thought as he continued to walk.