High school Part. 2

Adam was awakened from his peaceful slumber by his alarm, the loud beeps coming from the alarm was already making the day so hard to enjoy. 'What a way to wake up' Adam thought to himself sarcastically. He slapped his fist on the alarms dismiss button, if he would have applied even the slightest more pressure there was no doubt that he would have shattered the plastic clock. Adam sat up and stretched his limbs out, his bones cracking once reaching a certain stretching point. The tired man sluggishly walked over to his closet and peered in, he picked out his normal outfit wear, a black short shirt along with a black hoodie with the abbreviation 'WTF' in white on the front. He also chosen to grab a pair of black ripped jeans. After getting dressed he looked himself in the mirror only to floof his hair up for about five seconds before painfully looking away. He then walked next to his bed and got into his dresser grabbing a pair of black socks and slipping them on, only to after slip on his combat boots. He tied his shoe laces up and stood up looking at the time. "7:28.." he mumbled to himself, well since school was literally a block away and he walked, he did have a good amount of time before school started. Considering his school starts at 8:00 am. He decided to grab his belongings so after eating he could just head out the door, He grabbed his grey backpack along with his charger, earbuds, phone and his plain black face mask that covered his nose down. He walked down his hallway and into his kitchen. Adam sat his belongings near the door so he wouldn't forget about them, but he placed his mask in his hoodie pocket just to be extra careful. Adam walked into the kitchen and looked into the fridge before just deciding he would eat an apple, he slowly chose the brightest, red apple he could see. He sat on his couch taking a bite satisfied with the crunch it made as his teeth sunk into it and pulled a chunk off. He closed his eyes eating his apple and just listening to ticks of the living room hanging clock. Before he knew it he opened his eyes and his apple was gone, well gone enough of what he was willing to eat. Adam got up and looked at the clock, 7:40, he realized if he wanted a peaceful walk to school he needed to leave now so Adam got up chucking the apple core into the trash and grabbing his things by the door. Adam places on his mask and walks out his door making sure to lock his door behind him as he started down the street to his high school.

A/N- Hi!! I hope to whoever is reading this is enjoying the story so far! bye!!