The Place Called Freddy Fazebear's Pizzeria ch.1

(Happy Halloween)

"Dammit..." You said as you looked at your savings in your bank account "I'm not gonna have enough money to pay the rent this month." You then receive a call from your friend. You pick it up while saying "Hello?" Your friends voice replied saying "Hey!" You say "Oh hey, what's up?" "Do you wanna go get a coffee or something to eat?" They asked. You replied jokingly "Yeah, if you're buying." Your friend then replied "Hah, sure I'll buy." "Wait, really?" You asked surprised. "Yeah, of course." They said. You gave out a sigh of relief while saying "Oh thank you so much." Your friend then says "No...problem, we'll meet up like in 10 minutes, okay?" "Alright, see you then bye." You said. Your friend says "Okay, bye." and hangs up.

You then got up fron your computer and started fumbling in your clothes. You put on some dark jeans, F/C t-shirt, and a leather jacket; grabbed your helmet. You then went outside to your motorcycle. You arrived at this little place you and your friend loved to go to. You then saw your friend, walked over to them, and said "Hey." They replied "Oh hey Y/N." As you both sat down, your friend asked "So, how is everything?" There was a moment of silence. Your friend then says "I'm guessing not so good, huh?' You shamefully nod your head yes. "What's wrong?" They asked concerned. You replied hesitantly "I...I'm going...broke and need...a job."

Your friend then looks to the side trying to think of places that are hiring at the moment, but then notices a newspaper on a stand that says help wanted. Your friend gets up from the table, goes over to the stand, and grabs a it. They then said "Hey, take a look at this place." You grabbed the newspaper from them and read all the information. "Freddy Fazebear's Pizza, as a night guard, hm?" You said to yourself "I think I'm gonna do it." Your friend smiles and says "Great, I'm glad I could help." You hug your friend tightly and said "Thank you." But before your friend could respond you asked "So what are you gonna get to eat?"

--Time pass--

You walked over to your motorcycle, and saw you're friend across the parking lot. You waved bye and rode home. When you got home it was starting to get dark, you then remembered that the newspaper from early was still in your pocket, you pulled it out, and dialled the phone number. The phone picked up you heard a male voice say "Hello?" You then replied quickly "Uh hello, I saw that the Freddy Fazebear's Pizza place was looking for a night guard and I was wondering if I can-..."

The male voice then cut you off by saying "You want the position as the night guard?" "Yes, that'd would be great." You responded. The male voice then said quickly "You're hired, can you start tomorrow night?" Your eyes widened as you said "Uh yes, I can do tomorrow night." The male voice then said "Okay, come over tomorrow and pick up your uniform." and hangs up. You then said to yourself "Damn he was rude, but at least I got the job." You then put on some comfortable clothes, laid down on your bed, and went to sleep.