Night 1 - Chica and Bonnie - ch.3

You then went on the camera and saw the show stage with Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy. You clicked on the box titled cam1C, it showed you pirate cove, where Foxy is. You then explored the other cameras, turned on the lights outside the doors by your office, and went back on the cameras you then notice that Bonnie was gone.

You checked all the cameras, you then check the left camera by your office, you were confused; standing there outside the left door a shy boy with bunny ears and purple hair in a purple vest, wearing a red bowtie. You shut the door on the left side and asked yourself "What the hell? They can become human?" You turned on the light outside the left door and checked the cameras to see if he was still there; he was gone. You opened the door and turned on off the light. You then check the camera outside of the right door and saw a girl with yellow hair, almost wearing a maid outfit holding a cupcake in a flirty position while looking a the camera. You closed the door and turned on the light. "Uhm okay then." You said with a faint blush on your face.

It was 3:00 a.m. You checked the right camera to see if she was there; she had left. You looked around the office.

Y/N's Mind~
They don't really look harmful...

You then grabbed the flashlight, went out the left door, and flashed the light down the hallway. You walked into what they called the party room. Then heard giggling behind you, frightened you quickly turned around, and flashed the light.

You then faced forward to see Chica with a smile on her face. You jumped. With a light jump she leaped onto you. You had no choice but to catch her. She then said "We've been waiting for you." in a cheery voice. You then put her down and asked "Y-You can talk? Wait... Who's waiting for me?" She replied "Yes silly I talk and you'll meet them tomorrow anyway." Chica then pushes you on the floor and hops on top of you.

Y/N's Mind~
What the hell is happening?

"Uh, what are you doing?" You ask trying to get her off you. "I just wanted to get a better look at you and also you're not so bad yourself." She replied pinning herself down on to you. What's she talking about? You thought to yourself. You then heard breathing behind you as you looked up you saw Bonnie the shy bunny looking down at you, he could see down your shirt. You tilt your head and said to him "Uhm hey there Bonnie..." Flustered Bonnie responds "Uh h-hello..." You warmly smile while still looking at him. Bonnie looks away in embarrassment. Chica then grabs your shirt and says "Hey! How come Bonnie is getting all your attention and not me?" "Well maybe if you weren't so r-rough with them..." Bonnie comments. Chica still holding on to your shirt, pulls you towards her as she leans in and almost mutters "I'll make sure you only keep your eyes on me." Smirking she releases your shirt as you blushed. Chica then got up off of you; Bonnie helps you up.

You check the clock it was already 5:00 a.m. You asked Chica and Bonnie "Why haven't you guys killed me yet?" They both look at each other, Bonnie then answers "Because you treat us as equals, earlier when you came to pick your uniform you talked to us like we were people and not some objects..." Chica adds "And that made us happy. That's why we've been waiting for your arrival. So we can get to know you a little bit better." She then winks but continues to say "But I don't think Foxy and Freddy are ready to meet you yet." You respond "Oh, okay. Well my shifts about to end." Chica and Bonnie both look at the time. Bonnie with a disappointed face. "Aww... But we were having so much fun, please come back tomorrow." Chica pouts. You then thought about how much the money would help out. You pat her head while saying "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Chica's eyes lit up with a cheery smile. Bonnie looked relieved. You walked up close to Bonnie, he looked nervous and blushed. You then reach over to his bowtie and fix it up a bit. You smiled and said "Well I'll be on my way now, bye." It was now 6:00 a.m. 🎉

You put your leather jacket over your uniform, took off your hat and put on your helmet, while you rode home. You got to your house. Lazily put on some what of comfortable clothes and passed out.