Chapter 5

Its 8:00 pm at night when gills were having dinner Sidharth was standing at the corner of the dining area guarding shehnaaz . He stood there observing every move of her with a lot of interest . She didn't felt like eating food kept playing with the spoon in a way pretending to be eating food . Her facial expressions indicated that she is nervous , anxious , and highly tensed . A lot is going on inside her conscious mind looking out for a way to tackle this wedding mess cause she won't marry that bastard under any circumstances .

Sana:- (cleared her throat) Mujhe aap dono sai kuch baat karni hai ...

Parminder ji and santosh ji stopped having food both of them looked at her clueless not having any idea about the confession she is gonna make regarding her decision of breaking the alliance .

SG:- Bol beta kya baat karne hai ? (frown)

P:- Koi pareshaani hai bacha ? (worriedly)

Sana:- Mujhe rahul sai shaadi nahi karne (announced)

Both of them looked at her astonished unable to believe their daughter is refusing to get married . According to their knowledge rahul is a perfect guy for naaz since he is well - mannered , settled , responsible , respectful , and loving this is the exact way that jerk pretends infront of the world . Only she is aware about his characterless personality cause a lot of times he tried to force him self on her didn't even apologise once for being a bastard .

SG:- Beta Kya hum wajah jaan sakte hain kyunke jitna hum jaante hain woh ek bohut acha ladka hai jisko koi bhi apne beti ka rishta daina pasandh karega :)

Sana:- Papa woh jitna shareef dekhta haina andar sai utna kamina hai . Woh duniya Kai samne acha bane ka drama karta hai . Insaan ki shakal main monster hai jisko ladkiyaun ki izzat bhi nahi karne ati tameez sai baat karna toh bohut door ki baat hai . Ek ghatiya insaan hai jiske presence mujhse doh minute bhi tolerate nahi hoti puri zindagi kis tarhan guzarungi uske saath please na don't force me to marry him (yelled)

Parminder ji and santosh ji understood the reason behind her breaking this alliance . Since day one she is refusing to get married cause she wants to pursue her career as a writer . Now putting all the blames on that innocent guy just to get rid of this marriage . Little did they know , she is revealing the true face of that monster whom they consider saint .

P:- Shehnaaz hum dono ko bohut ache sai Pata hai Tu kyun mana kar rahi hai shaadi sai isliye na kyunke tujhko writer banne ka interest hai . Apne selfish reasons ki wajah sai Tu kisi aur Kai character par Kaise bol sakte hai bacha ? Humne tujhe aise tarbiyat toh kabhi nahi di (disappointedly)

SG:- Beta main usko kaafi waqt sai janta hoon woh aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai Infact bohut acha insaan hai ... Tere liye perfect husband saabit hoga ... Joh sab ki Itni izzat karta hai woh tujhko hadh sai zayada pyaar aur khushiyaan daiga . Hum apna decision change nahi karainge behtar hoga Tu usko apne dil sai accept karle (left angrily)

Sana:- Papa meri baat toh suno (cried)

P:- Koi zaroorat nahi hai unke peeche jane ki chup karke khanna khatum kar jab dekho apne papa ko pareshaan karti hai (yelled)

Before naaz could speak even a word her parents furiously left towards their room while she couldn't suppress her emotions which were at its peak didn't realise when the emotional baggage bursted and tears started trickling down her beautiful brown orbs . She felt extremely disheartened witnessing their indifferent behaviour . Yes , it's her dream to become a successful writer but this isn't the only reason for breaking this alliance .

Sidharth felt extremely awful for this pure innocent soul who wants to get rid of that jerk . She is clearly refusing to get married but her parents are unable to accept it cause that bastard has blindfolded them with his fake personality due to which they are doubting their own blood . He couldn't understand reason behind his heart aching while witnessing her sobbing like a babe badly getting the urge to pacify her by pulling into a bone crashing hug or felt like assuring her that he would never let this marriage happen will arrest him soon after gathering evidence to prove him guilty in the eyes of law .

"Excuse me ? You can't fall weak and reveal anything about the mission out that too out of sympathy ... She means nothing to you except a simple way to gather evidence and put an end to his drug dealing business before the entire youth suffers death " His conscious mind mocked at him !!

Shehnaaz turned to leave when she bumped into a hardchest looked up with her red eyes filled with several tears . He felt disheartened to see her crying loves to see her eyes only shining with happiness not sadness didn't realise when his hands reached her face started wiping them off with utmost care . She closed her eyes letting them fall down freely loving the way his touch came in contact with her skin . It isn't less than goosebumps both of them snapped back on earth when the door bell rang .

Sidharth stood there astonished unable to believe his action while naaz darted into her room breathing heavily trying to catch to control her uneven heart beat which is throbbing against her chest . He cursed himself for crossing the line has no right to see her let alone touch . Can't afford to grow close to her as his mission is his first and only priority . He can't take chance of developing feeling for her so it's better to maintain distance or else it's gonna lead to a lot of complications .

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 Keep loving and supporting my work :)

Do vote

Do follow

Do comment