~𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙴𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛~

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕.

The Red Light District. A place where the more quote-on-quote normal people wouldn't dare to be caught dead in. A place where you have the typical businesses and people you can think of. We have the shady bars, the jam-pack clubs, the lovely brothels, and the shitty 24-hour open tattoo shop. Oh!, there is also that crappy convenient store on the street corner.

Now the people are a whole different story. There are different types of people here in the District. The more common are the drug dealers selling their products, two or three hobos lying on the streets, and street fights trying to make some cash. And we can't forget the beautiful sex workers also trying to make some cash.

So, you get the idea of what type of place The Red Light District is.

Like I said no 'normal' person would walk the dark streets of the district,  so clearly Izuku Midoriya isn't a normal person. As he was walking down the street to the convenience store, there were people around slowly parted like the Red Sea for him.

Izuku Midoriya. A name around the district that is widely known and widely feared. He's known by many things, but he's known mainly by his quirk. His quirk has earned him the name "The Spawn of Satan".

Given that people knew who Izuku was, and there were some people who don't. Exabyte A, this random guy right at this moment. I mean it's not his fault for not knowing who Izuku is but you can feel the dangerous aura surrounding him. So that should let anyone know that he isn't someone you shouldn't be messing with. But then again, people are stupid and don't use their brains or common sense.

Anyways, Izuku was just minding his business walking down the street to the convenience store when this guy bumped his shoulder. "Hey! Watch it!" The guy yells out. Izuku -hehe- not giving a fuck, keeps on walking. Now, this guy -Let's call him Steve- is annoyed at being ignored, he grabs Izuku's shoulder turning him around to yell in his face.