The truth about the rumors

Y/N's pov
   I was on my way to school. Why do weekends end so quickly? I was in the hallway casually making my way to my locker when I heard some gossips. "Hey there's still the rumors that Deng jiaxian is dating Wudín." A girl said to her friend. "Yeah i think it's true. They always go home together after school." Her friend replied. Oh! I almost forgot about that rumor. Sorry Xio Xio. Maybe I can ask Zuo at lunch since he's close with Deng jiaxian.
   *Riiiinnngggg* the bell rang. Gotta run. I quickly rushed to class and made my way beside Xio Xio to take a seat. Good thing Mr Cheng has not arrived or else I would've gotten detention. Don't want to be writing ' I will not be late to class.' 60 times. Suddenly the principal came in and announced, "Today Mr Cheng is absent, we tried to contact him but he wasn't picking up so we will be having PE instead. Sorry for the inconvenience." With that he left.
   The couch blew the whistle. "Ok students! Attention! I will now be taking attendence!" "Yes." We all replied. "I need more energy from you all! Again!" The couch shouted. "Yes!" We all shouted slightly. "More energy! I'll keep doing this until I'm satisfied with the energy! Again!" The couch shouted again. Old hag! "Yessss!!!!!!" We all shouted. "That's more like it! Now let's start taking the attendance!" The couch started, "Lira!" Oh, I remember her she was from the party. I scrunched my nose remembering that 'moment'.
   "Here!" Lira shouted back. The couch kept calling names when suddenly it was my turn. "Y/N!" "Here!" I replied. "Minho!" How I thought to myself as I sarcastically rolled my eye. "Minho!" The couch shouted into the crowd of students once again. No response. "She's not here sir!" One of the students shouted. "Glad that slut's not here." Xio Xio whispered to me. I snorted trying to contain my laughter. "Okay let's start off with warm ups!" The couch stated. The couch started doing star jumps and we imitated him.

Minho's pov
   "Give her all F in all subjects! And try to get her expelled at all cost! Understand?!" I asked holding a gun to his head. He nodded fearfully. "Also and one more thing I want to sit beside Zuo! And make Xíhan sit beside Y/N when he comes to the University! You can go now." I said releasing my grip on him. "Y-yes." He said trembling. "Yes what?!" I asked irritated. "Y-yes M-ma'm" he said. "Good." I said smirking. Zuo can only be mine and he can only love me. Nobody can steal him away from me not even Y/N.

Back to Y/N's pov
   Lunch! I was starving but I can't forget about the rumors so I decided to go find Zuo. I went to the cafeteria and saw him sitting there with his friends. I ran up to them and tapped Zuo's shoulder. Most of the girls were giving me death glares but I didn't care. "Hey um may I talk to you for a sec?" I asked politely. "Yeah sure. Do you wanna go somewhere?" He questioned. "Yes please." I answered. He nodded and we both walked out of the cafeteria.
   "So what's up?" He asked. "So I've been hearing these rumors about Deng jiaxian dating Wudín." I started. He nodded. "Is it true?" I continued. "Oh that?" He said as he shook his head as a 'no'. I looked as him in confusion. "Well Wudín is Deng jiaxian's cousin that just transferred not long ago. Deng jiaxian is a 'mysterious' guy when it comes to his family. He only told us about them." He explained.
   I nodded my head showing signs that I understood what he was saying. "Why are you asking? Do you like him?" Zuo asked with a little bit of sadness. "No I don't like him. It's not like that. It's just that um uh..." I trailed off, "Promise me not to tell anyone ok?" He hummed and nodded. "It's just that Xio Xio likes Deng jiaxian and she's been upset with the whole rumor thing." I said reasonably. "Oh Deng jiaxian likes Xio Xio too." Zuo replied.
   "Wait really?!" I answered feeling the joy for Xio Xio. "Yep." He answered grinning, "We should try to set them up one day I don't think they're gonna make a move anytime soon." I chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Well I have to go now. They must be waiting bye!" Zuo said waving at me. "Bye! And sorry for taking your time!" I apologized. "It's fine!" He answered.
   I watch him ran back to the cafeteria. Now the moment I get to eat my precious✨food✨. I went to the rooftop since I wanted some alone time. I ate my lunch in peace and went back to class. Since Mr Cheng was absent today we were dismissed early. Ha ha what a great day! And yes my University does that. I was so happy for Xio Xio I couldn't tell wait to tell the news to her.
   "Xio Xio!" I called running up to her. "Oh hey Y/N..." She said. I could sense depression in her voice. "I wanted to tell you that the rumors are not true." I said happily. She looked up at me. "Huh?!" She asked obviously shocked, "how do you know that? And how are you so sure?" "Well I asked Zuo at lunch and he explained to me that they were cousins and that Deng didn't really like to talk about his family much so they thought Deng and Wudín we're dating." I replied. Xio Xio blinked a couple of times processing the information I just told her.
   She squealed happily and hugged me tight. "Xio Xio... I can't... breathe." I said in a croaky voice. "Oops sorry." Xio Xio apologize letting me go. "Thank you Y/N. I really appreciate you helping me. How can I repay you?" Xio Xio asked. A thought suddenly appeared in my head. I smirked. "I want you to ask Deng jiaxian out." I replied. Xio Xio gasped and her face turned bright red hearing what I just said.
   "What?! I can't do that?!" Xio Xio said hiding her face in embarrassment. "Please... Come on... For me?" I asked pleading and begging her. "Ok fine. For you. But what if I get rejected?" Xio Xio asked worriedly. "Don't worry you won't." I replied smiling sheepishly. "Ok well good luck on asking him out I want the answer tomorrow! Adios!" I said running away before she could say anything.

Thanks for reading ☺️💖 I'll see you in the next chapter bye~💞