Nothing left

The next morning at school~ (Y/N's pov)
   I was feeling a bit better because I let out all my emotions last night. Zuo and I also have gotten closer as days went by. Xíhan has stopped bothering me for a while weird but I'm not complaining.

Lunch break at school~ (Y/N's pov) (sorry if I'm skipping too much)
   I was eating lunch with my friends when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the one and only annoying Xíhan. Don't blame me for disliking him he's too annoying. "Y/N can I talk to you for a second?" He asked pleading me to say yes. "Sorry next time." I answered. I just wanted to enjoy my lunch! "You always say that." Xíhan scoffed. "Well too bad." I shrugged and turned around to eat my lunch.
   He kept on begging and pleading me to give him a chance so I gave in. We went to the playground the school provided for us and sat on the benches. "So what do you wanna talk about? I'm still hungry." I said coldly. "Geez can you stop being cold to me? I just wanted to comfort you. I heard about your mom." He continued. My eyes started tearing up when he said 'mom'. "I'm so sorry please don't cry come here." Xíhan said embracing me. What I didn't know was that Xíhan was smirking at someone behind me.

Zuo hang's pov
   "Don't stare at the exit like that go check if you want." Zhang ji said snapping me out of my stare. That little bastard took my girlfriend. I hesitated but slowly nodded and got up from my seat. When I arrived I saw Xíhan hugging Y/N. He was smirking at me. My eyes darken. Y/N didn't know I was there so I stormed out to give her a sign. How could she do this to me?!

Y/N's pov
   I heard some loud footsteps from behind so I pulled myself form the embrace and looked back. "What was that? Did you hear that?" I asked doubting myself. "No you must be imagining things." Xíhan said smiling sweetly at me. "I'm gonna get going now bye!" I said waving Xíhan.

Xíhan's pov
   Hehehehehehe this worked better than I expected.

Y/N's pov (sorry for switching too much)
   "Hey guys!" I greeted when I was back at the table. Nobody greeted back not even Xio Xio, Meng or Wan Wan. "Uh guys?" I asked again, "hello?" Just silence. Nobody answered. "Can you stop talking?" Wan Wan asked, more like demanded in a cold tone. I was hurt by the time and how she was suddenly cold to me. "S-sure." I said my voice cracking up. I quickly got up and left the cafeteria.

Xio Xio's pov
   "Wan Wan don't you think you're too harsh on her?" I asked. "She's a fucking cheater!!" Wan Wan shouted back, "I can't believe that we're even freinds with her!" I couldn't stand seeing my best friends fight. Y/N wouldn't cheat on Zuo she loved home dearly but I wasn't so sure. Yeah Xíhan is handsome and it could happen but I've known Y/N since the first day of University. I decided to look for the truth.

The next day~(Y/N's pov)
   I was walking through the school hallway and I heard some gossips about me cheating on Zuo. I didn't cheat on him. "Yeah I heard that Zuo saw her hugging Xíhan at the playground on the benches." Once I heard that sentence I ran to find Zuo. What is that why they were cold to me yesterday?

Zuo hang's pov
   I still couldn't believe what happened yesterday. "Zuo~" Minho cooed with her annoying high pitched voice. Seriously I could be deaf one day because of her. I tried to run away but she came nearer and clung onto my arm. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Awe don't be cold to me. I heard about Y/N and Xíhan. I told you that girl isn't worth your love, be with me instead." She answered inoccently. I became mad after hearing that. "Shut up!" I shouted ignoring all the stares. I rapidly yanked her hand off my arm and walked away. She ran after me and apologized. Then I saw Y/N running to me.
   I stared at her for a while and she was trying to tell me something but I neglected it. I quickly grabbed Minho who was beside me and kissed her lips. I could feel Minho smirked in the kiss.

Y/N's pov
   I was searching for Zuo when I saw him with Minho. He spotted me and stared at me for a while, then he grabbed Minho who was beside him and kissed her. Not on the cheeks but the lips... I felt my chest tighten and my heart shattered into a million pieces. I saw Minho smirked at me in between the kiss. They pulled away and faced me. "Why did you do that?" I asked not believing what I just saw.
   "You cheated." Zuo replied simply. "I did not! I was trying to explain it to you what actually happened!!" I shouted. "You can't deny it Y/N! I saw it with my own eyes!" Zuo snapped. "Just because I'm hugging someone doesn't mean I am having an affair with him or I'm cheating on you! Don't jump to conclusions so fast!" I snapped back. I was crying, tears were falling uncontrollably. "You made a promise to treasure me and never cheat on me... I guess that didn't last long huh?...He was comforting me because my mom passed away." I said calming myself down and walking away.
   I went out the school gate and started sobbing so loud, people were looking at me weirdly. Then it started to rain. "Great..." I muttered. I went to a park and sat down on the benches watching the parents bringing their kids back home. "Mom..." I whispered and continued sobbing. "I'VE LOST EVERYTHING!! I LOST MY DAD!! I LOST MY MOM!! I LOST MY BEST FRIENDS AND FRIENDS!! I LOST MY BOYFRIEND WHOM I LOVE DEARLY!! I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs that my throat hurts.

Thanks for reading ☺️💖 I'll see you in the next chapter bye~💞
Disclaimer: Zuo hang is not like this in real life nor Deng jiaxian, Zhang ji, Zhu Zhixin, Yao Yuchen, Zeng Zeyu.