Chapter 2

Jin's POV:

I went back to my villa to change my clothes. I was frustrated with the crazy lady for throwing coffee at me. Namjoon and Taehyung were still at home.

"What are you both still doing here?! Aren't you late?"

"Umm we were about to leave." Taehyung said.

"But Hyung, why are you back? And your clothes....." Namjoon asked looking at my clothes which was now stained with coffee.

I explained them the whole scenario about the crazy lady.
They started laughing.

"What's so funny?!"

"Because no one has dared to do anything against you, hyung!" Taehyung said still laughing.

"Wow! She's got some guts!" Namjoon said .

"Shut up!"

They flinched at my voice.

"Anyways it will be fun dealing with her. I got to know that she will be giving an interview at our company today."
I said smirking wickedly.

"No hyung! You won't do anything wrong!" Namjoon said.

"Yes hyung! You can't mess with a girl."
Taehyung added.

"Well ok ok. Fine!"

"Good."

"I can't promise anything though."

They both sighed.

End of Jin's POV.

I drove as fast as I could to the company, but was still late.
The receptionist looked at me pitifully as I was struggling to catch my breath by all that running.

"I am here for the interview." I said panting.

"It's good that you are only 15 minutes late because Mr.Kim also arrived a little late today."
She said sighing.

"I know. I was caught up with something. So, can I go inside now?" I asked nervously.

"Yes sure. This way please." She showed me the direction.

"Thank you."

I was nervous. I didn't knew how to face him and what would he think of me for being late.

I gathered all my courage and knocked on the door.
"May I come in sir?" I peeked inside.

"Come in." He answered.

I went in, saw that he had his back towards me and his face towards the painting behind him, so I couldn't see his face, which was weird.
Is this some new kind of interview process or is he admiring the painting.? I thought.

I stood near the table, not knowing if I should just sit or wait for him to tell me.

"Why are you standing? Sit down." He said as if reading my mind.

I sat down.

"You are late. Care to explain?" He asked not turning around.

I had my head hung low, looking at my feet and my fingers intertwined with each other.

"Well. I am Sorry, some crazy guy splashed dirty water on me on my way. I had to go home again and change.. I apologize." I said almost on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

"I was also late and do you know why?!" He said.
I heard the chair turn around.

"W-Why Mr.Kim?"
I kept looking down, because I was obviously nervous.