Chapter 13

Next morning, Yoongi visited us with the documents. Mr.Kim and Yoongi both signed the documents and officially became partners.

"You both should go out and visit few places. Today is your last day here right."  Yoongi said.

"Where can we go?" I asked.

"There are many beautiful places. Where do you want to go? Like specifically any place?"

"Oh yes. Is there any amusement park here."

"There is Fuji-Q Highland amusement park, it's a two hour drive from Tokyo but there are the best rides over there."

"Ohh! Awesome then! We should go. Mr.Kim?" I looked at Mr.Kim hopefully.

"If you want to Miss Park."

"Yes!! We will go!" I exclaimed like a kid.

"Okay so there are other places too. You know what, I will tell my driver to take you to all the places. You both just relax and enjoy. Leave now for amusement park though." He said and left.

We got ready for our last day in Tokyo. I wore a pink top with jeans. I purposely wore pink because, of course it is Mr.Kim's favourite color.

Mr.Kim wore a pink hoodie and ripped denims. To be honest anyone would have misunderstood us for a couple.

It was a two hour drive as Yoongi said. We talked, laughed a lot while we were in the car. Once we reached the amusement park, I jumped off the car and ran towards the ticket counter.
Mr.Kim came with what looked like heavy steps.

"Are you alright Mr.Kim?" I asked him.

"Yes. I am good." He responded.

We then went inside. There were few cute shops too. There was a shop which  sold hairbands. I picked two of them.
I gave one to Mr.Kim, which he happily wore.
I ran towards a enormous looking ride, like a kid who is excited. Mr.Kim looked at the ride and then to me.

"You want to ride this?!" He asked.

"Yesss! Do you not want to? Are you scared of rides?" I asked worried.

"Oh no no. Of course I am not. Let's go." He said.

We sat on the ride waiting for it to start. We checked for all the safety gears. I kept looking at Mr.Kim again and again. He looked a little dizzy.

"Mr.Kim. If you don't want to ride this, you don't have to." I said.

"No. I can do this. Hwaiting." He shouted once the ride slowly started.

Honestly, I was worried for him.

We started screaming. I screamed in excitement but Mr.Kim's scream was more like get me out of here scream.
He looked like he would pass out anytime now.
After the ride stopped, he was dizzy and was almost passed out. He took his time getting up from the ride. I helped him get up.

Once we were down, I started laughing.
He stared at me.

"Oh god! I am Sorry Mr.Kim but you look really funny right now." I said still laughing.

He huffed.

"Ok I am Sorry I won't laugh. But you shouldn't have gotten in if you had a problem with rides. We couldn't come here in the first place." I said.

"I wanted to do it for you." He said, his eyes glittering.

I found him really cute.
"Aww. You are really cute." I said and pinched his cheeks.
I could see his cheeks were flushed. I laughed at that.

We spent a good time in the amusement park. Afterwards we had our lunch outside at a restaurant.

It was evening now. The driver then took us to the Inokashira Park, which is one of the best cherry blossom viewing spots in Tokyo.

It was beautiful around there. We walked beside each other enjoying the beauty of nature.

I glanced at his hand. I felt the sudden urge to hold it. So, I held onto his pinky finger, not looking at him. He then intertwined our hands together, looking ahead. A smile crept up on my face.
I wished this evening would never end. We looked around a little bit and then went back to the car.

By now, it was night and we were supposed to visit the last place, which was SkyTree tower.
It was actually a communications and observation tower which rises out of the city's Sumida district of Minato like a huge rocket ship.

"This is beautiful." I exclaimed as I saw the beautiful night view.

"I know right. Tokyo is an incredibly vibrant and exciting place to visit."
Mr.Kim said.

I nodded in agreement.

We clicked a few pictures together. I was really very happy to have spent this time with him.

We then went back to the guest house. We went to sleep soon as we had to leave to korea the next day.

I fell asleep thinking about the day's events. It was all beautiful.

The next day, we left to Korea.