Chapter II Infiltrating the Hidden Stone Village

Later, Miyuki and her team were already infiltrated the Hidden Stone Village by disguising as the ninjas of the Hidden Stone Village. Already wearing the Hidden Stone Headband.

Shoma Aburame: " How are we gonna get the information?"

Miyuki Yamanaka: " We'll just have to find a commander who is taking orders of his men."

Mugen Sarutobi: " I thought the Tsuhikage is the one who take orders."

Miyuki Yamanaka: " Not always the Kages are commenced the order to attack the other Hidden Villages."

Mugen Sarutobi: " Oh."

Now Miyuki and her team were wearing hooded jacket.

Stone Shinobi#1: " You there! You better meet the commander down at the hall. All the Stone ninjas were assembled over there."

Miyuki and the others were nodded as they headed down stairs and arrived at the Assembly Hall as they noticed the Commander. Now Miyuki started to gathered information.

Miyuki Yamanaka: " Just as I thought. They were planning to launched a surprise attack on the Hidden Leaf Village."

Ayana Uchiha: " How are we gonna stopped them? Is that the commander was in our bingo book?"

Miyuki Yamanaka: " His name is Ketogono. He is the Commander of the Hidden Stone Military Unit."

Furen Uchiha: " Why is he listed in our bingo book?"

Miyuki Yamanaka: " Ketogono poses serious threat to the Hidden Leaf. Ketogomo attempts to assassinate Inoichi Yamanaka, the head of the Yamanaka Clan but failed because Kakashi Hatake managed to stopped it."

Mugen Sarutobi: " How are we gonna assassinate Ketogomo?"

Miyuki Yamanaka: " I have a plan. We should planned an operation called Operation Ninshu. We only make a move in the cover of the night."

Furen Uchiha: " Like a planning on the ambush."

Miyuki Yamanaka: " Exactly."

Harumi Hyuga: " I have to agree. Remember our mission remained secretive. Even though the 3rd Hokage have gave us a mission to assassinate the most dangerous ninjas in our bingo book. One of them Kotogomo."

Miyuki Yamanaka: " Kotogomo was never loyal to the 3rd Tsuchikage because he has a personal agenda although the attempt to assassinate the 3rd Tsuchikage failed."

Mugen Sarutobi: " That means Kotogomo has built his own faction that could help overthrow the 3rd Tsuchikage."

Miyuki Yamanaka: " Based on Kotogomo's action. Kotogomo was relieved after failed to assassinate the Fourth Hokage. Now Kotogomo is planned to staged a coup against the 3rd Tsuchikage."

Shoma Aburame: " What should we do then?"

Miyuki Yamanaka: " In the cover of the night, we'll launched an attack and assassinate Kotogomo at the old temple where his men were about to be assembled by nightfall."