Chapter I Ninshuriken Organization

A mysterious ANBU named Miyuki Yamanaka (15) founded the Ninshuriken Organization, a new secretive ANBU faction of the Leaf. She believed that she carried missions that would benefit the Hidden Leaf Village. She already working on scouting Naruto Uzumaki to joined Ninshuriken in the future. She already recruited seven jonin-ranked ninjas who were applied to the ANBU Black Ops.

Miyuki " Sunflower " Yamanaka
Age: 15 Leaf
(Jonin)
ANBU Registration ID Number:
377205882352

Harumi " Gray Rabbit " Hyuga
Age: 16 Leaf
(Jonin)
ANBU Registration ID Number:
125735294117

Mayuna " Serval Cat " Nii
Age: 15 Leaf
(Jonin)
ANBU Registration ID Number:
188602941176

Shoma " Firefly" Aburame
Age: 17 Leaf
(Jonin)
ANBU Registration ID Number:
094301470588

Mugen " Mandrill " Sarutobi
Age: 17 Leaf
(Jonin)
ANBU Registration ID Number:
282904411764

Narida " Orange Phoenix " Uchiha
Age: 15 Leaf
(Jonin)
ANBU Registration ID Number:
141452205882

Furen " Red Eagle " Uchiha
Age: 14 Leaf
(Jonin)
ANBU Registration ID Number:
070726102941

Now Miyuki assembled her troops.

Miyuki Yamanaka: " Our first mission is to infiltrate the Hidden Stone Village. We will know their planning their attack on the Hidden Leaf Village."

Furen Uchiha: " Captain. How are we gonna infiltrate the Hidden Stone Village?"

Miyuki Yamanaka: " We're gonna disguised ourselves as Hidden Stone ninjas."

Shoma Aburame: " What about Danzo and the Root? They poses serious threat to the security of our military forces in the Hidden Leaf Village. I mean I heard the core view of Root and said, the unseen ones who supported the great tree of the Hidden Leaf Village from the depths of the Earth."

Miyuki Yamanaka: " Don't worry. Lord Hiruzen already monitored Danzo and the Root's moves. Remember, Hiruzen's ANBU Black Ops are ten times more powerful than Danzo's ANBU."

Furen deadpanned.

Furen Uchiha: " I just hope we will not get bumped into Danzo's ANBU Black Ops."

Miyuki Yamanaka: " Unlikely Furen. Hiruzen ordered his men to built an ANBU tower neared the headquarters of the Root. Ibiki, Yugao and Anko are currently monitoring their moves."

Shoma Aburame: " Ayana?"

Ayana Uchiha: " What is it?"

Shoma Aburame: " Do you think the other clan members are awared of you and Furen joined the ANBU Black Ops instead of joining the Uchiha Police Force?"

Ayana and Furen were deadpanned.

Ayana Uchiha: " We never intended to joined the Uchiha Police Force because they're too stricted."

Furen Uchiha: " I have to agree. Their policies are too cruelty such as making arrests without proper warrant on any innocent civilians who were suspected to be spies."

Ayana Uchiha: " We need new members of Ninshuriken to strengthening the Hidden Leaf's military force."