Chapter 1: Prologue

As the glasses line the table, you would think the bar gets drier.

Boops and I enjoy the night as we sit next to each other, leaning our heads together and our fingers intertwined in our paws. I do not pay attention to how much he is drinking which may not be the best thing to do, but I just want him to "live a little", if you will.

"I'll be right back, heading to the bathroom." I say into his ear. He nods and kisses my cheek before I go.

Moments later, I come back out and see him trying to pick up a bar stool and attempt to throw it at the bar. It doesn't make much distance and just falls over. 

I smack my head and groan as I can already feel the embarrassment. The bartender looks over at me and points to Boops, who is still laughing and giggling. Almost stumbling over.

"Yo, is that your boyfriend over there?" He questions, my face turns a light shade of red.

"...yea..." I say in a low tone, walking over to him.

"Uhm... he's throwing chairs and stuff now.." his eye brow raises as I hear Boops fall over in the background and chuckle.

"He's a lightweight, simmer down- OH no, babe, drop the knife" I extend my hands out to him.

"You're boyfriend is a fucking weirdo." I hear someone behind me say. I turn around with anger in my eyes and step up the stranger.

"The fuck did you just say?" I growl. He backs off. I hear someone else walking up behind me.

"... hhheeeeeyyyy baaaabbbeee... who's this f-fag flirting with... my b-.... my boyfriennnnd.." I hear Boops struggle to get out his words.

"Boops, it's time to relax ." I say with my hands on his shoulders"

"NAH! I'm fineee~" He smirks, his left ear folded, eyes half shut.

"D.. drinks on meeee...! Charge them to Shadow's card..!" He yells as I try to cover his mouth.

"Hun, please." I look around as people begin to stare in our direction. Some patrons cheering at his offer. Then, he obviously begins to have a breakdown. His emotions start changing dramatically.

"I just.. I love you so much man... like" a hiccup interrupts his sentence.

"I love you ssssooooooo muccchh..."

I stare at him blankly and smile, I pat his chest

"I love you too, Boops.. now let's get you home where you can puke and regret this day in the morning, hmm~?"

His face slowly changes to clear anger.

"Ffffffuuuuckk nooo... I'm here to get f-f-f-fucked uuppp.." He starts to giggle uncontrollably.

I throw him over my shoulder without hesitation. He starts to squirm, but with weak attempts to escape my grip of him. Others begin to laugh and 'aww' as I head for the door.

"Yeah we're going home." I smirk.

"Nooo... save me bartendeeerrrr" He passes out on my shoulder and goes limp. I chuckle and make my way out of the bar with him on my shoulder.

I walk out of the bar and I feel him wake up again, giggling as well.

"baaaabbbee.. I was having fuuuun.." he hicks.

"Nope, let's go home." I say as I open the passenger door of my car and try to put him in the car. He whimpers and gives me puppy eyes.

"But hooooneeeeyyyy.... wow cool caaarrrr..." his emotions change over again.

I get in the drivers side of my car and look over to him, messing with the hair on his head."

Yeah, you're smashed." I say with a smile, he scowls. I leave the bar parking lot and start heading home.

"No YOUR... smashed... I'll smash your f-face.. faaagggoott." He testifies

"Oh yeah~?" I smirk as I keep driving.

"Y-yeah..!" He huffs.

Let's play.

I pull over and get out of the car, walking over to his door and lead him out with a smile on my face.

"C'mon then." I say.

Boops stumbles out of the car, looking unsure about what is going to happen.

"Baaabbeee what's going onnnn..." His tail falls between his legs and looks up at me.

I get into a fighting stance and put my fists up.

"Let's go." I giggle.

He tilts his head, blinking his eyes and appears to be trying to make out what he's even seeing. He throws his right hand, slowly and pathetically as he laughs a little.

I catch his hand and wrap my arm around his, twisting his arm behind his back. I then pin him against my car, giggling slightly.

"Hooah?" I smirk.

"Ugh baaaaabbeee... no faaaiiirrr" He squirms and tried to kick me.

I kiss his cheek, causing him to blush before letting him go.

"Try again?" I offer.

He flings away from me before turning around and charges towards me. Trying to tackle me at the waist.

I stumble backwards, almost loosing my balance as I keep trying to catch myself. To no avail.

"Ah!" I yelp before falling into the ground, Boops on top of me with a grin. He lightly pounds on my chest.

"H-.. ha!.. I win..!"

I laugh and run his head

"Sure babe.. you won.." I say, smiling and looking down at him.

Boops suddenly collapses on my chest, small groans can be heard.

"Ready to go home and off the sidewalk?" I sit up with him in my arms.

He nods slowly, grilling my shirt. His face displaying regret and pain already."

"My head huuurrrtsss.. baaabbyy..."

I get up off the ground with him in my arms bridal style. Carrying back over to the car and lowering him inside. I recline his seat so that he can lay down and get comfortable.

"Alright, let's head home~" I smile.

"Wow, nice carrr..." He comments again while fiddling with the seat belt.

Already said that, heh.

I steer back onto the road, heading home in the cool night. Boops continues to nod in and out, groaning every now and then.. I generally feel bad, but he had a fun night.

"Just sleep it off, hun. No 'games' tonight, hehe."

He whimpers and squirms a bit more.

I pull up to our home and turn the car off. I get out and carry him out of the car and into the house. I walk into the bed room and lay him in in our bed, pulling the covers up to him before joining him and spooning from behind. My arms wrapped around him and pull him to my chest, my head on top of his.

"Owwww my head.... mmmmmm...." he whines.

"Shh.. just try to sleep, hun." I say softly in his ear as I pet his head and try to comfort him.

His whines and whimpers become more suppressed as he's lulled to sleep by my pets and warm embrace.

"Good night, love" I smile and sigh softly.

This isn't gonna be fun in the morning..