Halloween Party.

Diamante (Saweetie)

Location: Los AngelesYour (Male) POV

Your (Male) POV

"What are you gonna be?" Andre asked me as he got dressed.

"A UFC fighter," I replied slipping on the tight fitted compression shirt. I went to the bathroom to put on the compression shorts and the regular shorts. I put on some lotion, some deodorant and some cologne.

"Come on before we late," Dre said and I groaned slipping into my shoes.

"Damn, nigga. You buff as fuck," he said and I laughed slipping my watch on. I grabbed my phone and my car keys.

"Let's go," I said to him. We left my house and headed to the party. I found a decent parking spot and we headed inside. The club was packed and we had to make our way upstairs. I peeped some cutie dancing, but I was getting pushed by Dre to walk up.

"Push me again, bitch. Ima fuck you up," I told him and he pushed me again. I playfully put him into a headlock and started plucking the top of his head hard.

"Look at y'all. Can't stop playing," Megan said as I let Dre go.

"Hey, hot girl," I said giving her a hug.

"Get off my wife," Dre said and I waved him off.

"Annoying," Megan said as she hugged him. They kissed making me gag.

"Hater," he replied and I flicked him off.

"Saweetie asked about you," Megan said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who that?" I asked her.

"Her," she replied pointing at the cutie I had seen dancing.

"She asked about me?"

"Yeah, asked for your name and shit like that," she replied and I nodded. Dre tried handing me a drink but I shook my head.

"I gotta drive us home, nigga," I told him and he shrugged.

"If you say so," he replied drinking the drinks. I sat down just giving and enjoying the party. I was on my phone for like a minute until someone walked up to me. She had to be the baddest chick in there.

"Y/N, right?" she asked and I nodded.

"You must be Saweetie?" I asked her.

"That's me. What are you doing on your phone at a party?"

"I was just checking on my brother," I replied chuckling softly.

"He good?" she asked.

"Yeah, he's just studying for a chemistry test and I'm trying to keep him calm," I replied. She sat next to me and we started talking.

"So how old are you?"

"I'm twenty seven," I replied.

"Same here. What do you do for a living?"