Yeonkai🌸

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

𝙷𝚞𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢, 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚞𝚗. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚘𝚎?

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

Hueningkai was at his best friend Soobin's house for a Christmas party

Hueningkai was at his best friend Soobin's house for a Christmas party. He didn't really want to come at first because he just wanted to chill at home but Soobin said it would be nice if he came since everyone in their school [which Soobin invited] knew Hueningkai. And Yeonjun [Hueningkai's crush] was also going to be there.

Choi Yeonjun, the caption of the football and basketball team, class president, the student who always gets the highest grades and never fails, popular, everyone wants him and literally the most beautiful person you'll see on earth.

Hueningkai and Yeonjun were semi-good friends. They never really talked as much since Yeonjun usually talked to others and Hueningkai couldn't find the confidence in himself to walk up to Yeonjun and speak to him.

But everytime Hueningkai makes eye contact with Yeonjun he feels his heart skip a beat and Yeonjun always winks or blows a kiss at him which causes him to get a heart attack.

Hueningkai never felt this way for someone before, he was so blinded by the love he had for Yeonjun. But he always thought he couldn't really ever share it due to Yeonjun being with the popular kids more often.

Hueningkai got lost in his thoughts and began walking around just wanting to be alone for a moment.

He saw how everyone was having fun while he was just walking around and having a dry mood.

Hueningkai ended up getting so lost in his thoughts, he didn't realize that he bumped into someone until his head and the unknown persons head hit each other.

"Fuck-" Hueningkai groaned in pain.

Hueningkai looked up to see the person he bumped into to apologize and he saw-

Choi Yeonjun.

"O-Oh my god! I-I am so f-fucking sorry!" Hueningkai panicked.

"N-No it's okay Huening I'm fine don't worry" Yeonjun smiled.

"No s-seriously I should've b-been more-"

"Hueningkai it's okay I promise" Yeonjun giggled.

Hueningkai felt his heart flutter hearing that giggle.

"So, what have you been doing?" Yeonjun asked.

"N-Nothing really...just w-walking around. I tried to talk with Soobin hyung for a little but he was to focused on his boyfriend Taehyun" Hueningkai frowned.

"Wait do you like Soobin?" Yeonjun looked surprised.

Hueningkai bursted into laughter which made Yeonjun smile.

"ME liking CHOI SOOBIN?! Never in a million years! That guy is like a brother to me"

Yeonjun smirked, "That's what they all say Hueningkai"

Hueningkai rolled his eyes, "I'm serious"

"Fine then who do you like?" Yeonjun smirked.

"U-Uh-"

"HEY LOOK EVERYONE! YEONJUN AND HUENINGKAI ARE UNDER THE MISTLETOE!" Some random person shouted.

"Mother fucker what-" Hueningkai immediately looked up and saw a mistletoe perfectly right under him and Yeonjun.

"Nonononononono!" Hueningkai screeched silently.

"Oh wow I didn't even realize" Yeonjun smiled.

"Well Huening, may I kiss you?" Yeonjun smirked.

Hueningkai froze, "I-I don't k-know-"

Then Hueningkai felt something on his lips, soft but sweet. It was Yeonjun's lips.

Everyone screamed and gasped.

Yeonjun pulled away and smiled, "Now could you tell me who your crush is"

Hueningkai was speechless.

"N-No, I'll b-be made f-fun of.." Hueningkai mumbled.

Yeonjun turned around facing the crowd of people, "If any of you fuckers make fun of Hueningkai expect a beating"

Yeonjun turned back around to Hueningkai and smiled, "They won't do anything trust me"

Hueningkai took a deep breath before speaking.

"I-It's.."

"It's?"

Yeonjun has never been so curious about something in his life.

"Y-You"

Yeonjun's eyes widend, "M-Me? Your being serious right?!"

Hueningkai nodded slowly.

Yeonjun hugged Hueningkai kissing him on the cheek after, "MY PLAN WORKED!"

Confused, Hueningkai pulled away from the hug, "Plan!?"

"I uh kinda planned to find a way to bump into you under the mistletoe so you can say you love me and I could tell you I loved you back!" Yeonjun smiled.

Hueningkai's jaw dropped, "S-So-"

"I want a you to be mine, but that's your choice to accept baby-"

"Of fucking course I will!" Hueningkai hugged Yeonjun tightly and Yeonjun kissed him on the lips.

"YOU FINALLY SPOKE TO HIM" Soobin shouted.

"YAH SHUT UP!"

Everyone laughed.

"Holy fuck- best Christmas ever" Yeonjun said hugging Hueningkai even tighter.

"Merry Christmas" Hueningkai giggled.

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

IK THIS ONESHOT WAS SHORT BUT IT WAS VERY CUTE AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!

ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ☃️🎅🏻🎄🎁

~Dani ☃️🎄

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□