Taejun🌸

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢...

⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁ ⌲

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

At the moment Taehyun was being invited to a Christmas party by his best friend Yeonjun.

"Come on Tae! It's one party" Yeonjun whined.

"You know I don't like new people Yeonjun" Taehyun said.

"Please just this once" Yeonjun begged.

Taehyun stared at him for a breif moment.

"Fine but there better be chips and guacamole this time" Taehyun pouted.

"Your so cute, and of course there will be bub" Yeonjun smiled pinching Taehyun's cheek at the same time.

Taehyun blushed and swang his hand away.

Yeonjun chuckled.

Taehyun and Yeonjun had been best friends since they were five, they met because their mothers were friends.

Taehyun had developed a crush on Yeonjun ever since he met him. He thought Yeonjun was adorable which was how he discovered he was gay.

On the other hand, Yeonjun completely thought he was straight and always took Taehyun as a younger brother.

Yeonjun constantly flirted with Taehyun which was another reason why Taehyun liked him a lot because when Yeonjun called him pet names like "pumpkin" or "baby" he always felt his heart beat faster than usual. It was crazy. But Taehyun obviously didn't want to ruin the great friendship he already had with Yeonjun so he kept his feelings to himself. This went on for years and they are in their last year of high school at the moment and he still goes through this.

"Okay I'm gonna go now pumpkin because I gotta get the house ready so I'll see you later" Yeonjun winked and walked off.

Taehyun sighed and thought of the nick name again.