11

akaashis mom had left awhile ago and it was currently midnight, akaashi was on his phone scrolling through tik tok, when suddenly he heard someone walking, then it had stopped.

akaashi slowly went downstairs and saw a figure, they were wearing a black hoodie and black sweats so i couldn't see who it was. the frightened boy quickly went to the bathroom, and locked himself up and called bokuto immediately.

akaashi didn't know if bokuto would answer since it was the middle of the night but when it rang the third time, he had answered.

bokuto: so you miss me hmm

akaashi: bokuto.. there's someone in my house i'm scared

bokuto: ... i'm on my way, send me the address

bokuto hanged up quickly, and went running to his car and drove to the address akaashi sent him, all the lights were off, and he noticed the door was opened, he went inside and saw no one there but a broken vase on the floor.

"AKAASHIIIII" bokuto yelled letting the other boy male he's safe, akaashi left the bathroom and saw bokuto and ran up to him and hugged him, but then pulled away immediately and flushed due to embarrassment.

"the door was open and there's a broken vase but other than that the guy isn't here, listen you're gonna stay with me because quite frankly, i don't think you're safe,the person might come back" akaashi sighed before nodding.

they both headed towards bokuto overly large house or mansion. when they arrived at the resident, akaashis mouth dropped "WHAT THE FRICK YOU LIVE HERE AND FOR WHAT ?" akaashi said in disbelief.

"well yeah, i have money why not get a mansion for me and my little sister" he said calmly, while akaashi was overwhelmed due to shock.

"I WOULDVE USED THE MONEY FOR FUCKING CANDY AND CHIPS" akaashi screeched "well i can get you a lot of candy and chips if you want" akaashi scoffed.

"if ima get chips and candy it's gonna be from MY MONEY" akaashi said rolling his eyes and scoffing "okay okay kaashi, i understand" bokuto said whining.

they both went inside the mansion, and akaashi was startled by a teenage girl who went to bokuto to hug him "hi mishi" bokuto smiled twirling her, and akaashi blushing at the wholesome sight.

"hi bokuuu" she said happily, for a teenage girl she sure loves her brother, must be nice am i right fellas amen

the teenage girl lets go of bokuto and looks at me, and gives me a look "are you using my brother for money" she asked putting her hands on her hips with sass.

"no i'm not, besides i didn't know who he was when i first meet him, he wasn't relevant enough for me to know him" akaashi said, while bokuto pouted "that's good now don't hurt him because you'll be answering to these fists" akaashi put his hands up in surrender "of course your majesty"

the teenage girl had giggled while bokuto admired the sight, bokutos face had felt hot, and his cheeks started growing a shade of pink, but akaashi hadn't noticed it.

"wait a minute, it's midnight, why are you awake ?" the girl gulped and ran away to her room giggling, leaving bokuto alittle aggravated "let the girl live" akaashi said smiling.

"wanna watch a movie or are you tired?" bokuto asked akaashi, akaashi shrugged his shoulder "i'm not really tired, so sure" akaashi smiled and bokuto couldn't help but return it.

bokuto went inside the movie room he has in his mansion, while akaashi was in complete shock "WHAT THE YOU GAVE A WHOLE MOVIE THEATER IN HERE" bokuto laughed "well of course"

"wow.. what movie are we watching though and do you have popcorn ?" akaashi asked "you can pick a movie, and yes i'll get the popcorn since the maid isn't here at the moment" akaashi mouth dropped once again due to shock he has a whole maid- i'm done

"well okay master" akaashi said as a joke while bokuto smirked "call me master during se-" "SHUT UP" akaashi said as he smacked the back of bokutos head and blushed, which made bokuto chuckle slightly.

bokuto left to get popcorn, akaashi wanted to watch halloween town for some strange reason, akaashi was about to start the movie when bokuto came in with the popcorn in his hands, they took a seat in the sits.

they sat close to eachother, so akaashi could reach for the popcorn, halfway through the movie akaashi went to grab popcorn but his hand accidentally touched bokutos making them blush and pull away.

i wanna give you a chance bokuto.. but i'm scared to trust again.

im honestly so hungry right now, and i'm writing this in school so :P