Chapter Ninety-Four.

We arrived to dinner and we were greeted outside by a woman and a man. They didn't seem to much older then us, mid-twenties at the most. "I'm Clare and this is my husband slash boss Luke." She said smiling as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder kissing both of my cheeks. "Nice to meet you." Luke said shaking my hand. "Chase." He smile wildly pulling him into a hug and Clare greeted him the same way she greeted me. "Shall we?" Clare said as she headed inside  the restaurant. She spoke to a waitress and we got seated at our spot. It was a nice restaurant, dark inside but it was ambient and warm. It made the view out of the windows cold and uninviting. "Drinks?" Chase said as he pulled my chair closer to his. "Whatever you having?" I said not worried about that right now. I was curious to why I was at this meeting. I was trying to peer over at the papers Clare had but now couldn't be more of a worse time to have bad eye sight. "Sex on the beach?" he chuckled pointing to the menu, he did this purposely knowing I haven't been able to drink one since Hawaii. "Any thing but that." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Once drinks have arrived we should get talking about what's happening." Luke spoke up finally putting his phone down. "Sure." I said and pointed to something random on the menu. 

"Someones eager." Chase smiled as a knocked back my first cocktail. "Its tasty." I giggled. "Good I picked it." he said showing me what he ordered. Of course he had to get a sex on the beach but I didn't expect anything less. "You want another?" He asked and I shook my head lightly. "Not yet. Shall we?" I looked over to Clare. "Of Course." She spoke professionally and she turned to look at Luke. "Right." He opened the folder he had in front of him. "So we will start with Chase, get all of this to the way. You already know most of it but we just have to go over a few more things." he flipped through pages finding he right ones he needed. He spoke about Chase's contract and pointed to various things across the pages showing Chase parts of the documents. "With that out the way, we have your first job ready." Clare said handing Chase another piece of paper. 

I leaned over reading and at the top in big bold letters was the word VOGUE. What?! My heart exploded. I was over the mood for him. "But this says couples?" Chase looked at me confused and then back to Clare. "Couples? We're not together?" I gestured between me and Chase. "It will be good for both of you, and who need's to know you two aren't together. It's good coverage and you're both great models. Daisy look at you. Your stunning and we have been observing your content and we want to sign you to the company also, you'll work along side Chase on some job and will also be an assistant helping behind the scenes. It's win win for both of you." I was taken back. What could Vogue what with me. "She has a point." Chase smiled. I knew he was happy with the news. He always hated leaving me at home when he went on jobs but now I knew he wouldn't have to. I looked at the growing smile on his face and then looked to Clare who was holding out a pen and with her finger on a dotted line. I looked between them all and thought, what do I have to lose. It's a new beginning, a new life and new chapter starting in New York. I hesitated taking the pen but smiled when the ink ran over the line. "Welcome to Elite Model Management." Luke said shaking my hand. "What now?" I smiled. "We celebrate!" Chase exclaimed hugging me tightly. 

After a few more drinks at the restaurant we decided to go to a club. I had already drank so much at this point but our first night needed to be a good one. I'm glad I didn't stay home like I was planning on but at this point I knew I wouldn't be going home sober. We got in the club easily, I thought it would have been an issue since Chase and I aren't twenty-one yet but Clare and Luke said they had it handled and they really did, we got in with no questions. "I'll get drinks." Chase said into my ear over the loud music. I smiled as his hand slipped out of my grip and he wandered off into the crowd.

I wandered of myself, into the crowd bumping into bodies until I found a spot that felt good to me. My head was gone and I knew I was drunk, happy drunk as it was and I couldn't have felt better. My life had finally moved on. Chase and I were doing our own thing now and as much I was going to miss everyone. As much as I miss him... Things are finally looking up for me. I danced on the spot as the music filled my ears and the music fuelled my hips. I saw Chase approaching with two shots in hand. He handed me one, click and down. The burn was nice, I wouldn't have liked it sober but right now it was an exhilarating feeling. "Dance with me." Chase held out his hand smiling and I took it. His arms wrapped round my waist and mine round his neck. We swayed slowly out of time with the music but it flowed so nicely. I was happy. I thought to myself about when was the last time I truly felt this happy and nothing came to mine. This was it.