Harrison

Harrison is our other magic kid.

Similar to both Nerris and Preston, he loves magic and enjoys performing his tricks in front of the other campers.

He also doesn't talk a lot so I wasn't all that sure what to do.

I came up to him and greeted him, "Uh, hi Harrison!"

"Oh, hello David!" he said, sounding cheery.

"Could you show me one of your magic tricks?" I asked.

"Only xemüg can perform such power!" Harrison replied, "But Daniel says if we drink the kool-aid, he might grant us such a gift!"

Daniel may seem like a nice guy, and he sure is for exceeding Harrison's belief that he can accomplish his dreams!

But enough about Daniel.

I grabbed Harrison's top hat and I asked if he could pull a rabbit out of it, but he just continued to stare and smile.

I tried to attempt it myself, but it sadly didn't work.

Harrison blinked and his pupils seemed to change size, "No, you're doing it wrong." he said and grabbed the hat back.

He wiggled his fingers and shouted, "ABRACADABRA!" and a bunny that seemed like it hasn't eaten in weeks was pulled out.

"Ta da!" he said with a bow as his clothes changed back into yellow and black.

"That was amazing Harrison!" I cheered, "Now please give that poor little guy some food."