Chapter 7 - Dinner With The Father

Melissa and I had just arrived at the gates to our schools side street and we see that there is now a bridge that connects both of our schools. We look at each other confused but we shrug it off.

"See ya later, Love you" I said kissing her

"I love you too, Izuki" She said hugging me, We both go our separate ways after three more quick kisses.

I walked into my class and was welcomed with the site of, Bakugou and Kirishima arguing over who won their last arm wrestle, Mina and Tooru gossiping about class romance, Todoroki eating soba and looking in a journal labeled 'Dadmight theory', Iida and Uraraka talking about tests and such, and Mineta being Mineta. I sat at my desk and went on my phone to look at the recent hero news.

"Everyone sit in your seats and shut up!" Aizawa said slithering on the ground in his sleeping back to lazy to get out of it, "you may have noticed our airway connection with the I-Island Academy, that's because we have decided to connect to become the UA I-Island United Academy. The cafeteria has been tripled in size to fit all students from both school's, so be aware of your surroundings when in the cafeteria. Last but not least, Mineta, You have been given 13 restraining orders by 13 of the girls on this campus so avoid them. That will conclude homeroom, get in your hero suits and go to the Gym. There you will be met with some students selected by our 2 principals, you will discuss your quirk and possible gear upgrades". We got into our suits and started to walk to the gym.

"OUT OF MY DAMN WAY, YOU SHITTY FUCKING NERD!!!!!" Bakugou yelled at me while shoving me into the wall. I sighed and continued walking. I was caught up to by Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki. We talked as we made our way to the Gym.

"Do you think Hatsume is gonna be there?" I asked

"I hope not" Iida said, "She disrespected me at the sports festival!"

We walked into the gum and saw a line up of all the support course and I-Island students. All of us hero course students lined up across from them. We saw Midnight and All Might walk into the room both holding clipboards.

"Today you will all be put into pairs of both a support course and a hero course student as you will be discussing possible upgrades for you hero costumes" Midnight said

"Midnight and I will be taking turns reading out pairs, first one is: Michael Thames from support course and Mirio Togata from Hero course" All Might said. As the list went on there were 6 people left, with three from each course.

"Melissa shield from the support course and Izuku Midoriya from the hero course" Midnight said

"Next is: Mei Hatsume from the support course and Tenya Iida from the hero course" All Might said.

"Dang it" Iida whispered

"Last but not least: James Benson from the support course and Ochako Uraraka from the hero course" Midnight said "Now everyone split up into your pairs and begin discussing at one of the tables"

I walked up to Melissa, she had a bright smile that was blinding me. We walked over to our desk and began discussing upgrades I could possibly get based on my quirk.

"I already have a design for a suit that I could get made in a month, so in the meantime let's talk about the upgrades I can do for you" She said

"Got it" I responded

"I think that if you are going to use all forms of attack, you should have lighter materials for your costume but also arm braces and such to reinforce protection for your parts. I have multiple designs that I'm thinking of putting on the full braces that I think will go well with your costume"