Alone Has Started

It is now summer and I am out of high school and on my own, or at least did. In the beginning of my story I was a Junior and well, I skipped my Senior year. Why? Because I have bad parents!!! They never cared for me, or wanted me!! So for the sake that I don't get mad, here is my story......

'Beep' 'Beep' 'Beep' click

As I woke up I got dressed in a crop top and shorts. It's also in the middle of the year and I'm on my bed texting my best friend Valeri telling her I was sick and tired of this family and that I felt like moving away until...

"EMMA!!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!"

That was my dad. He always yells at me for some stupid reason I don't know.  As I drag my stuff down the stairs, where my mom and dad were, waiting for me. They hate the way I dress for some stupid reason I'm not suppose to know. Anyway, I don't care if they like it or not, I'm still going out with my BFF Valeri to the mall and get outfits like that. Back to the story, Valeri and I had a plan that if I wanted to leave my family, that I have to tell her so she can come with me but, that's in the next chapter, so that's why I text her when I am getting close to running away.

"What do you think you are wearing that outfit!!!???"

"Um, me, and I'm going to school in this outfit?? What else do you think!??"

"Don't speak to your father like that!!!"

"I can do whatever I want to do!!! I'm 17!!!"

After that I got up, got my backpack, and left not caring that my mom and dad are yelling for me to come back but as usual, I didn't. As I meet up with Valeri we walked to school as I was telling her what happened with my mom and dad, again. But it's just Friday so how bad will it be??? Just kidding, its always going to be bad.

"Hey, I know that your family doesn't care about you but you have me! Right."

"Of course Valeri!! Hey, your the only family that I have and you are all I need! Thanks Valeri!!!"

After we hugged and went into the building that's when the day went bad. As I came out of my history class and went to go to the cafeteria my phone rang so, I went to check who was texting me?.

Text Mom: Just so you know when you get home me and your father went through your cloths and are going to have a talk with you about your choices of cloths AND you are never going to hang out with VALERI AGAIN!!!!!!!

Text Dad: YOU ARE SOOO GROUNDED!!!! WHY??!!! Why did you buy all of those cloths!!!  This is why you are not suppose to have your own life!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT WISELY!!!!!

Text to Mom and Dad: WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU TEXTING ME ALL THOSE THINGS ABOUT MY CLOTHS!!!!! I. AM. NOT. GOING. TO. LISTEN. TO. YOU!!!!!! AND WHY WERE YOU GUYS IN MY ROOM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! THAT'S MY BUSYNESS!! NOT YOUR'S!!!!!!

Text Mom: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO US LIKE THAT!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!

Text Dad: WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!! You know WHAT? I am TIRED of telling YOU NOT TO HANG OUT WITH THAT GIRL!!!!!!!!

Text to Mom and Dad: THAT GIRL, IS VALERI!!!!!!! AND I can hang out with HER WHENEVER I WANT!!! SHE IS MY FRIEND AND YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP GETTING INTO MY LIFE!!!!!! I. DON'T. LOVE OR CARE. ABOUT YOU GUYS!!! ALL YOU DO IS CONTROL MY LIFE!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM DONE WITH THIS FAMILY!!!! BYE!!!!

You have just deleted "Mom and Dad" from everything on your phone. Do you want to delete them? Yes or No?

"YES!!!!!"

"Emma? Emma where are you? There you are!! What are you doing?"

As I was huffing I told her everything that just happened. Then I told her that I was done and that I was going to run away at midnight if she still wanted to come with me. She shooked her head and did the same thing and deleted her mom and dad from her phone so that they wont know where she was, and we walked away to our next class.

.... 12:00

'Bleep'

Text Valeri: Are you ready?

Text for Valeri: Never been readier!!!