Running Away

I know I told you that the next chapter will be about Valeri but there really isn't a lot about her, just that she's like a sister to me and that she would do anything with me. So there you go, that's all about Valeri. Anyway, as I went out from the back door to meet Valeri, I went to go and get mine and my moms cash so me and Valeri would have enough money for anything on the road. Oh, also Valeri has a car so, that is how we are going to run away.

Text Valeri: Hey, we can't take my car because my mom has a tracker on it so she'd know were I am. Sorry :(

Or not. We are now walking which was actually my plan in the first place.

Text for Valeri: That's okay, we can do plan A now!!! Right??

Text Valeri: YEAH!!!!!! I'll see you soon!

Text for Valeri: See you soon!

So after the text message I saw Valeri and that's when we went out, so we can find a nice calm, open field kind of place. Which is very far away. Especially when we are walking.

"Hey Valeri, are you ready? Cause the faster we get out of here that faster I can sleep."

"Right! Did you pack all your cloths that we bought?"

"Of course!!! Why on Earth will I leave them there for those idiotic parents to just sell them!! Oh, I also stole all my mom money but, just because she gave birth to me I left her $10."

"Okay, at least you didn't steal your dads, cause he doesn't have cash!!!"

""HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!""

"That was funny! But no, he works a lot Tuesday through Sunday, though I'm told that, so they will make a lot of money in no time. Ready?"

As we were starting our long journey we talked about what we are going to do when we find our perfect place. It's 3:32 and we have walked 20 miles and are making a spot for us to sleep.

"I'm booked! How about you?"

"OH Emma, you have no idea how tired I am. HEHE!"

"What's so funny, yet WHY AM I LAUGHING!!"

"Oh nothing just that, you actually left that stupid family! I'm proud of you!"

"Thanks but I know that they DIDN'T care about me and that I have my own life and that I can do what I want."

"I know that you really wanted them to change but, not everybody can change and I'm sorry that you had to deal with them for 16 years. Almost 17 years cause your birthday is in what? Two or three week?!"

"Three weeks and you don't have to be sorry I'm just glad I left that family cause if I didn't I really thought that I was going to have to kill myself! Goodnight Valeri."

"Goodnight Emma!!!"

.... In the morning I got naked so I can get dressed and when i was done I heard a sound.

CRACK

I looked everywhere, I know that it wasn't Valeri cause she woke up early in the morning so she get breakfast so I did what everybody else does.... Nothing. But 10 minutes pass and its 131 degrees so sense I was by myself I took my shirt off, staying in a tank top and then I heard a flash of a camera. I looked around again and there was nothing. So I took a bath in the stream or lake or whatever and just relaxed there. After I was done I saw a shadow. That's when I yelled out to the shadow as I getting dressed.

"Hey, you, what are you doing looking at me while I taking a bath!!?"

The shadow person than ran, so I ran after it. 'Wow, whoever this is, is really fast!'

"Hey, I just want to talk to you!"

'Well this person thinks it can run fast, but I was a champion at running' So I ran faster and caught up to him before he went into the light.

"GOTCHA!!!"

"Wow your fast!"

"Yeah I was a champion at running."

"So, you think you got me?!"

"Well, yeah!"

After I said that he leaned in and licked me on the cheek and disappeared.

"AGHHH!!! HEY!!!"

When I looked up all I saw was the jacket that he had in my hand. Then I looked down and saw a note with my name on it. 'How does he know my name?' As I walked back to our spot and sat down I read the note that was on the floor.

'Emma, you are a really good runner. I like that but that is not the last time you are going to see me, cause I will see you very very soon!'

"What does that mean?"

"Hey Em I'm back!! Man it's really hot. Anyway I got groceries for us cause there was a lot of half price deals."

As she reached me I put the note in my pocket.

"Are you ready to move on with our journey?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."