Stalker

As we are two weeks on our journey, Valeri wouldn't stop talking about what she wanted to do for my birthday and how it will be private and all that fun stuff. It is now 12:24 and we stopped to eat lunch. Valeri wanted to keep walking, so she went on a "hiking" trip as I was making myself some lunch. After I was done I just laid done and rested until I heard that cracking again and I knew, right there, that it was the boy again.

"So tell me, why again are you stalking me?!" As I was waiting for him to answer I opened my eyes and turned around.

"Um, I'm talking to you?"

And just like that he ran 'Again with this? Why not just talk?' As I was running after him he did all these turns but, that didn't stop me cause, after about 15 minutes I caught him and luckily he had a shirt on so he can't get away this time.

"Caught ya!! Again, and this time you can't go cause I have your jacket and you are just wearing a shirt!"

"So, you are fast and slick..... Do you still think that you caught me?"

"Well, yes, cause you don't have your jacket anymore so you can't go."

After I finished he gave me a weird look, smile, and then disappeared into the sunlight and in my hand was his T-shirt.

"WHAT!!!! GROSS DUDE!! You know you didn't need to do that!"

In his pocket of his shirt there was a note with my name again. 'Why does this keep happening???' As I was reading it I notice that it was longer then the first one.

'So Emma, you have so many questions and I know what they are. So I can answer them with one simple question. I am stalking you because....... I am never telling you!!!! Have fun with that answer. Also, that girl of yours is lost and is hanging off the edge of a cliff.'

"WHAT!!!!!"

As I'm running in the direction that she went, I was huffing and puffing trying to figure out where she was until I heard a voice yelling for help. It brought me to Valeri who, yes, is hanging off a cliff.

"VALERI!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!"

"I DON'T KNOW!!!! I WAS TRYING TO GET A PICTURE OF THE BEAUTIFUL VIEW AND THEN I JUST FELL!!!"

*CRACK*

""AGHHHHH!!!!!!!""

"HOLD ON!!! I'LL HELP YOU UP!!!!"

As I had trouble pulling her up, I finally got her up and she fell on the floor shaking. I laid there by her side and was tired and confused. 'How did he know that she was hanging off a cliff when he was with me the whole time?'

"Emma."

"Yes Valeri, what is it?"

As I sat up she hugged me and I hugged her back. Knowing that she was thankful that I found her before she fell. After we were done we got up and walked back, so we can sit and rest for tomorrow. While we were going to enter the forest I saw him again. I looked to see if Valeri was waiting but she kept walking to our spot.

"So, how did you know that she was hanging off a cliff?"

"Oh, there is so many things that you don't know about me."

When he stopped I walked closer to him slowly so he wont run.

"Are you scared?"

"NO!!! I am trying to see if you'll run away again."

"No, I wont, it's getting dark anyway."

As I walked up to the tree, which he was hanging on, he jumped off the tree and stood right in front of me. I was so full of anger that I went to slap him in the face, but he grabbed it before it got to his face. So I used my other hand but he did the same thing. HE then crossed my hands to my belly like an X. He then went to my ear.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!"

"I just want you to know that you'll never get to touch me the way you were just about to do, just so you know."

As he let go and almost went away he never knew that I had him in the pants pocket.

"Before you go away and just disappear, I have a question."

"Go for it."

"Why are you taking picture's of me?"

After I said that, he turned his body to me and looked closer to me as he had my hands in one of his hands, he pinned me to a tree. He then put a note under my shirt strap and kissed my cheek, then he just ran away in the dark leaving me, shiver's going down my spine....... I laid down by Valeri and held the note in my hand, so I can read it in the morning. I put my pj's on and went to sleep.