"we could get caught"

pairing : harry x reader
type : high smut
year : sixth year
house : Gryffindor

mature content in this chapter , any actions in this are not true! They're just smut.

Harry POV
Y/n L/n was my "date" to Slughorn's christmas party. She was also my best friend. I had developed feelings for her, and I built up the courage to ask her to go with me. Her, being oblivious, thought we were going as friends. I, being myself, played along. We were only there for 10 minutes, we both found it pretty boring and decided to leave.

The dress she wore, made her look hot. The way it complimented her body. Her wearing it made my member get hard. All I felt was lust and love. I was craving her. I needed her. I needed her now.

"Harry?" she asked, snapping me out of my trance.
"yes?" I casually responded.

"follow me" she demanded, with a seductive tone. That tone did not help, it just made my member get harder, and the craving for her to get worse.

"where?" I asked. She was leading me somewhere and I wanted to know where, but I had my answer when we went inside the girls's restroom. The one no one enters.

"I saw the way you were looking at me Harry"
she told me in a seductive manner.

"I couldn't help it. Y/n , I fancy you. Anything you do makes my stomach do backflips. And tonight, I want to feel every inch of your body. I want to pleasure you. I want you to scream my name. You are so hot, and I never craved you more than right now."

my words seemed to do something to her, because I felt her lips crash into mine furiously. I kissed back immediately. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck. Our tongues fought for dominance. I won. I wrapped her legs around my torso, her arms still around my neck, our lips not parting.

I placed her on top of the sink. I paused for a moment,

"Is this okay? Don't feel pressured-" she cut me off by crashing her lips into mine again, and I took that as a 'yes' . Lips still connected, I lifted up her skirt and found my way into her already wet thong. I moved it to one side and slipped two fingers in, rubbing her clit. She let out a moan. Her moans are so hot.
"fuck! oh harry...rub faster!" I complied and moved my fingers faster, whilst she was uncontrollably moaning. This turned me on even more. I went under her skirt and started licking her wet pussy, creating circle patterns.
"Oh! Harry...oh fuck! fuck! don't stop! that..feels...so good. Oh!" I spread her legs wider and kept licking, faster and faster, hearing her moan my name out loud turned me on so much. I knew she was about to come and I wanted her to do it in my mouth
"Harry- OH..I'm going to-" but before she could finish her sentence, she came in my mouth. I swallowed the liquids. Hearing her sigh out of pleasure, I started kissing against her thighs, her moaning in pleasure. I pulled my head out and unbuttoned her shirt, throwing it on the ground. I unclasped her bra and started sucking on her left nipple, whilst massaging her right breast. She let out a low moan. I started trailing kisses until I reached her neck. I nibbled on every spot, trying to find her soft spot. She let out a moan when I reached her collarbone, indicating I had found it. I made sure to leave love bites, to mark her as mine. I felt her hands travel to my belt, letting her unbuckle it. She tugged at my shirt, so I quickly threw it off. Now we were almost bare naked, her thong was the only thing covering her up, while only had my boxers on.
"my turn to pleasure you" she mostly demanded. I leaned my back against a wall, as she pulled my boxers off. She started massaging the head of my member, and I let out a groan.
"st-stop teasing" I told her, and she started rubbing her palm slowly along my member, making me moan
"oh...y/n...OH!" she started rubbing faster, I let out groans and moans. Then she placed my big length in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down
"Y/n! Ohhh...Don't stop y/n..keep going! Yes! Oh god yes!" I moaned as she went faster, now deep throating me. My hands found the back of her head, and I tugged at her hair, pushing her into me more. To my surprise, she  didn't gag, instead, she went even faster, making me groan loudly
"ohhh...How- oh!...are you so good at-...OH...sucking me off..ohhh" I felt myself about to come, and I'm guessing she did too because she went FASTER. I couldn't take much longer. The feeling was so pleasant I needed to let go. I finally came inside her mouth and she swallowed. I pulled her up and connected our lips for a short but passionate kiss
"you did so good baby" she told me. I chuckled
"You did better. Now, let's get dressed. We could get caught, considering how loud we were moaning" I told her, smirking as I said the last sentence.
She laughed. She has a nice laugh.
We finished putting our clothes on.
"Okay, let's go" she said whilst intertwining our hands together.

My girlfriend, Y/N L/N, is perfect. I truly love her.

A/N : i'm so disappointed in myself for this