Requests and Rules

Hey everyone! Welcome to my first Avatar fanfiction book! All of the oneshots and fics are going to be posted on my tumblr as well as this book. 

I'll write reader inserts, AUs and romantic pairings, depending on what you request.

So let's start out with the request rules!

I will take any requests for any characters and any prompts, as long as they don't include abuse, suicide, or self harm. I want my stories to be appropriate for everyone, and I don't want to romanticize any harmful issues like I've seen so many stories do before. If yourself are struggling with any of these issues, please know that you have my support and I hope your situation gets better soon!

I will also not be taking any requests with smut in them, though there may be some nods or references to it at some point. 

I strive to make all of my reader insert stories gender neutral, so if you want the reader to be a certain gender, please say so in the request! I have no problem at all being specific about it.

I might add on some other rules on as time goes by, but there aren't many things I'm concerned about, so I doubt I'll have to. Thanks for taking the time to read the rules, and I'll be sure to get started writing as soon as possible!

Oh, and I'm looking for an editor that can help me edit the chapters so that they're grammatically correct. If you're interested, or know someone who might be interested, please let me know!

Thanks again, 

JuJu