I saw you

my skin would turn inside of itself beneath the fountains loopy bubbles, turning to butter like the softness of a baby's hand held while gliding through fields of glades.
the sea told me it would always hold me up until I die, I could float endlessly; a empty boat hitting against streaks and streaks
of waves waiting for a rock to fall, knowing I shall hit rock bottom. solid and  wide eyes that looked down on me as if I was a staple, you could use and use for your own uninstalled blatant needs. you said to me "I am here if you need me," but I didn't see your arms when I was sat in a tub filled up to my breast's, my head filling up with broken helium and puzzle pieces that got thrown aside.

spit dripping down mixed with morsels of applesauce, the baby sat on a purple crochet blanket that his mommy got him. pastel
perfection, baby's fingers nestled into the crevices and holes;  throwing the puzzle pieces against the shiny floorboards. chewing now, breaking pieces; mommy sees spit spatter blanket covered In drips of red. she tears through her hair the light hitting the surface of the terrible color, a color she will never buy again.

it wasn't cold enough that night to start a fire but you did it anyway, because it was safer to be by the flames outside. and the place where it was truly cold out; was inside,  dishes clinking and breaking at the noise of voices being raised. I once told myself a safe place is where you can escape what made you tear up in that moment, or the dangers of the unknown. what are the dangers of the unknown? the dangers of the unknown are the perpetuating fear that comes along in situation when you have no idea, blank mind of what will come of next. gritted words. loud thuds. glass filling up empty rooms. animals crawling to hide from terror. mistakes, mistakes that cause anger to rage from others. apologizing, did you hear me apologize? I guess not.