The fuck does she do now.

I start to wonder where Issy is, I look up to the Olson's top window, something didn't feel right. I subtly budge James with my elbow. He says to them "We will be a minute please excuse us.". I march straight up the Olson's stairs and then abruptly stop in my tracks. De ja Vu, Mike lay there. dead on the floor, blood seeping toward me from a wound in his neck. I see no Issy. I follow the bloody tracks down the stairs and out the back door. I look at James. Tell him to go and grab Miles and run. I follow my daughters tracks into the woods. James and Miles soon catch up to me. I faintly hear the screams from the Olson's house. I carry on running, It begins to get dark and the cold night air catches my finger tips. In the distance I can hear a fire crackling. I follow it and James and Miles follow after me. I come to a clear spot in the woods. Where Issy stands, in her underwear, covered in blood, she chucks her clothes into the fire and slumps onto a log. I go and sit beside her. James and Miles sit also. We all are silent watching the fire crackle. Issy breaks the silence, "You know im not just crazy. right?" "He tried to rape me" she says motionless. "Yeah. Happened to me". James puts his hand on mine. Everyone goes silent again until "So what now." "We cant just go on the run". Miles murmurs. "So we go back" Alyssa says. She stands up. "Lucy had been abused by the man for years, she's fine", When Alyssa said De ja Vu. I don't think she was expecting there to be actual relations between the two men her and her daughter killed, They all begin to head back to their home. Alyssa just can't stop thinking if something. A certain something she had seen in the Olson's living room. A book with the name "Kosh men" engraved onto its front. Kosh. Kosh where had she seen that name before? Mr Kosh.. Sir Kosh.. Professor Kosh... that rung a bell. Professor Clive Kosh. Now things made sense. Mikes father was murdered, and reported for alleged rape allegations... That's Clive. He must have changed the family name after the victims of his dad spoke up. Two men. Father and son, both terribly similar. She kept this knowledge to herself for the mean time. The 4 of them arrived at their home, to see Lucy and Flynn sitting by a fire. They went and sat beside them. Lucy spoke up. "Thank you.", Issy tried to reply in a confused manner but Her mother interrupted. "No problem.."

I nudged James again in the elbow and pulled him aside. " You know who Mike was right?" he replied with "I saw the Book, Professor Kosh". Then they went and sat back down. Alyssa spoke up again. "We get some rest tonight. then clear up tomorrow.."

Issy and Flynn went and sat alone. "Issy? Its ok. he was a bad man." Flynn said. "I know it was ok Flynn. Thanks". Both families went to sleep. Apart from Alyssa. she couldn't get it out her head. Toss and turned she did but it didn't sit right with her... not one bit