"Friends"

3rd person POV.

Ashley was laying on her bed reading a magazine, looking for some clothes she wanted for her birthday. She looked up and out the window before sighing, tomorrow she would join her father in New York and go back to homeschool. Not that she needed it she is smart, like her dad smart. She liked to tinker with some small gadgets but chose to focus on her schoolwork that several different tutors gave her. They didn't know who she was of course, they though she was a rich snob who lived on daddy's money? Which is completely wrong, she doesn't ever ask for money he just gives it to her. She has her own money, how you might ask? Well, she secretly tutors some high schools for $10 an hour, without her dad's knowledge. She tutors 3 kids from New York on zoom every other day. They all come together because they were friends, and it was cheaper because she only charged $7 for groups. Since it was Monday that meant they would meet in about 30 minutes during their free period at 130 pm. She never showed her face, but she did talk and draw on her white board. She decided to sign on early just to set up, for safety she told Jarvis to not disturb her unless it was an emergence and a real one at that not just because her dad said it was. She turned off her camera and microphone before pulling out her three journals that she had, one for each of them. The funny thing is they are all a year older than her, but they don't know that. She pulled the first journal, a sparkly red and blue journal labeled with his name in neat cursive "Peter Parker". He was the one who always paid for the group $28 every other day at 115 pm on the dot. She left her computer on and went to go get a snack and a coke from the fridge. She checked her clock and opened the meet link and sure enough they were already waiting in an online room to be let in. She let them all in and asked, "Hey guys glad you're here, what are we working on today"? She saw their faces light up a little when her voice sounded through the mic. They all waved, and Peter typed "Chemistry for me" in the chat. Ned and Mj both typed "Geometry". Ashley smiled, Geometry was her favorite subject and Chemistry were easy. Now she usually only did hour sessions, but these high schoolers were the closest things to friends she had, so... allowing a free extra half hour from time to time was fine by her. After grabbing their journals, she set them to work and had them flip their phone screens so she could see their work. As they were working, she would point out things that were wrong and praise them for fixing it. She looked at the time when she heard a faint school bell from the microphones. She smiled softly before say bye and signing off. She sighed as she put the journals into a box and her computer on the bed side table. She flopped on her back and stared at the ceiling deep in thought. She wondered if she could ever meet these kids after all she was going to New York and she knew practically everything about them. They constantly talked while working. The sad thing was that the only things they knew about her is that she was around their age, her name was Ashley, and she was moving to New York soon. Meanwhile, in New York three teens who just left free period were also deep in thought about their mysterious tutor and wondered if she would ever actually talk to them.  

Peter's POV.

*Man, I forgot to ask her if she would turn her camera on* I'm heading to the gym with MJ and NEd when Ned suddenly spoke "HEy, guys I wonder when Ashley is going to move here" I blinked *Why didn't I Think that she told us a couple days ago that she was moving to New York from Malibu, but never said where she was gonna go to school. Maybe it'll be here, and she can join our friend group* MJ's voice snapped me back to reality "Yeah, she seems cool, a nerd like you two, but cooler" I put my most offended face I could manage and stared straight at her before fake sobbing "MJ, how could you I am total cool". We laughed while she just scoffed at our antics. *I wonder... well I'll ask her Wednesday and maybe just maybe she'll finally turn on her camera. I think she sounds beautiful and I always imagined her as a college student or at least a senior in high school she's so smart. Well time to try and act normal, aka a weakling. Though I bet if Ashley knew I was Spiderman she'd defiantly feel safe turning on her camera.*

MJ's POV.

As we walked around the gym, I saw Peter, he looked deep in thought. So, I decided to scare him. I tapped Ned's shoulder and whispered, "Operate Plan P". He smirked *Plan P stands for Scare Peter, basically all we have to do is disappear and when he tries to find us, we both push him and hopefully he tries to defend himself using spider string. He always checks before using it, but e got him to use it once and his face went beet red. He wouldn't talk to us the rest of the day. Well, that's what you get when you ignore us*. I smirked and went and hide in the middle of a group of preppy girls who were I guess my "friends". I saw Ned hide behind the bleachers. Peter finally noticed that he was walking by himself and looked around. As soon as his back was to me, I crept forward slowly. *This is it Parker prepare to be scared*. I saw Ned edge up from the left and we nodded and jumped. *Note to self; don't scare Parker anymore he is getting moody* I thought as I rubbed my head. He really said, "Ima whack you" and he did. It really hurt to, but of course he didn't get in trouble.

3rd Person POV.

Now the trio was heading to their favorite deli it's time to return to our favorite Secret "Ashley". She woke up to a knock on her door, she called out "Who is it"? A muffled sound through the door sounded faintly familiar. She opened the door to find Pepper her "Mom". She hugged her before asking "What's up"? Pepper smiled softly at her and Said "Well, your dad has arranged for you to move to New York tonight, you are packed correct". Ashley was frozen, she stuttered through her words "Y-yeah tot-totally when is the plane leaving"? Pepper look at her watch and said "Right now actually your bags will be taken care of grab a carry on and let's go"