10

Jimin looked at you eyes confused as you sighed sitting down.

"They're gone so just leave whatever you're looking for alone." You said tugging on your sleeve.

"Gone how...Yena you can tell us anything you know?" Jin said as you laughed.

"Tell you guys anything? The guys who kidnapped me for a jab at my father?! You guys don't fucking care do you? Of course not! Who gives a fuck about Yena!" You said hysterically.

The boys looked at you like you were crazy as your eye twitched as you slowly started to tear up.

Seeing the pictures of your mother hurt you heart, and your poor brother.

You were so upset you couldn't even think straight.

"Now you guys think i'm crazy!" You said as Yoongi stood up walking over to you grabbing you by your face staring into your eyes.

His dark brown eyes glistened in the early morning sun as he leaned his forehead against yours.

"If we didn't care about you we would've killed you by now, hostages don't last more than 6 hours." He said wiping away one of your many tears.

"I took you for protection Yena, you really thought I left you in that alley by yourself? You think I randomly found your house that night?" He said causing your lip to tremble.

"Now go back to bed we won't bother you about any of this and we'll leave it alone..if you said they're gone we believe you. They are gone." Yoongi said in a sharp tone.

"Go to bed you need your rest." He said pulling you out of your seat.

"Now Yena.".

You looked at him blood boiling with anger.

"And who the hell are you to tell me what to do?!" You snapped pushing him away from you.

He gripped his fist sighing picking you up carrying you to your bedroom.

He sat you down on your bed about to leave as you took heavy breaths calming down.

Your heart ached all these mood swings were driving you insane.

You just wanted a hug.

"Wait yoongi..." You said as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes?".

"Be careful...I don't want you getting hurt." You said softly as he smiled taking your hair out a ponytail running his fingers through it gently.

"Why would I get hurt?" He asked.

He sat next to you and patted his lap inviting you to rest your head.

You laid your head on his thigh as he caressed your cheek gently.

This was new to you but you liked it.

The way he held you made your heart melt and you hated to admit it but you felt safer than ever.

"What are you scared ab-" He didn't get to finish as you cut him off.

"My mom died in 2005 from a brain tumor. When she died my dad couldn't handle it. It was really bad Yoongi.".

"He wouldn't change anything in the house he left it the way it was since 2005, same wallpaper, decorations, silverware, her bedroom. Nothing is changed." You whispered.

"He began drinking way too much. He was a pill addict and couldn't handle his drugs or liquor. Me and my older brother had to deal with it he would beat us, yell, even threaten to kill us." You choked out as Yoongi looked at you shocked.

He was caught off guard but at the same time his heart ached for you.

"Yena I'm so sorry..." He whispered.

"My older brother and I made a plan that when he graduated we'd run away to somewhere new and start over...but my brother couldn't pull through the abuse. He killed himself in 2010. I found the body hanging in his closet." You said breaking down in tears.

"I couldn't handle it Yoongi the death, the abuse, it was all my dad's fault and one day I just snapped I tried to run away and he wouldn't let me we started fighting...physically. I grabbed the fire pole and started beating him over and over and over. I didn't stop until he stopped screaming. It was silent. I thought I killed him...You guys know the rest" You said sobbing breaking down into a hot mess.

You didn't even know him yet you sat here and cried on him like you knew him your whole life.

"Yena...Yena....shhh it's okay...you're safe now I won't let him hurt you anymore." He said rubbing your cheek.

It was silent as he listened to your heartbeat and cries as he ran his hands through your hair.

After a few minutes you went silent falling asleep on his lap.

He looked down at you picking you up laying you down on your bed kissing your forehead softly.

"You're safe now.".

Yoongi gathered the boys around the kitchen.

He made up his mind.

"We aren't sending Yena back." Yoongi said firmly as Jimin raised any eyebrow confused.

"Do you know how dangerous that is if we keep her, the cops are gonna be after all of us and what if we run into rebels?" Jungkook said as Yoongi sighed.

"It's a risk i'm gonna take, We send her back her dad is going to fucking kill her, she's not safe there." Yoongi said.

Jungkook scoffed.

"I know she gets your dick hard Yoongi but keeping her here with us is asking to get killed stop thinking with your dick use your head, she's seals the deal we keep her and we're dead." Jungkook said making Yoongi frown.

"Watch what you're talking about, it's not about how she makes me feel...I'm just trying to keep her safe." He said.

"When the hell did you care about keeping her safe when you deadass attacked her in an alley, you forgot that you full on kidnapped her?" Jungkook laughed.

"It's pathetic you're getting soft over a fucking human.".

Yoongi had enough of Jungkook's bullshit and got up from the counter.

Faster than a blink of an eye Yoongi had slammed Jungkook on the floor.

His fist tightened around Jungkook's shirt as his other fist slammed into Jungkook's jaw and nose repeatedly.

Hoseok tried to pull Yoongi off as Jimin tried to get Jungkook from under him.

"Guys stop this shit right now!" Namjoon said angrily but also concerned.

Jungkook began to cough up blood laughing at the pain Yoongi was inflicting.

"Yoongi stop you're hurting him!" Jin said getting up from his seat.

"That all you got hyung?! Come on hit me!" Jungkook said with a evil grin causing Yoongi to look down at his younger "brother".

He let go of Jungkook shaking his hand.

"When your grandparents abused you, my family took you in when we could've left you to rot with those bastards don't ever forget that." Yoongi snapped.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi bruised and bloody balling up his fist.

He grabbed the collar of Yoongi's shirt head butting him right hooking him.

"I didn't need your pity and I never will, I might've been helpless at the time but I'm not now unlike that like mortal up there...don't ever fucking forget that." Jungkook said standing up.

"Me and her are not the same and will never be the same, she lets you pray on her because she's afraid just like she does with everyone else. Her situation never will compare to mine." He said wiping away the blood from his lip.

"What the hell has gotten into you both?" Taehyung said as Yoongi sighed.

"I don't know why Jungkook feels so threatened by her..." Yoongi mumbled getting up walking out the kitchen into his the backyard.