11

𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑁𝑒𝑤𝑠: 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛, 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑑𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

Yeri looked at the news report shocked.

"Those men were beaten pretty bad..." She said as Felix sat down at the table with the rest of his friends.

"It doesn't feel the same without Yena..." Han said saddened as Joy sighed.

"It's going to be okay Felix said that the vampire didn't seem to want to hurt Yena." Joy said trying to lighten the mood.

"Joy the deputies were nearly beaten to death and witnesses say that the attacker fits the description of the guy." Yeri said annoyed.

Joy sighed she knew Yeri was right but she tried her hardest to cling to what Felix said.

You woke up looking at the clock on the bookshelf.

It was only 9 in the morning, the usual time you would be up getting coffee with the group and then you'd head to work.

But today was different.

You opened your closet and grabbed a pair of grey sweatpants and a burgundy crop top.

The pants hung perfectly off your waist and you looked in the mirror unsure of what you could do.

After a few minutes of thinking you looked around and found a jar of hair gel and went to work.

After about 40 minutes of fighting with your hair you managed to put it in a slicked ponytail with a side swoop.

Throwing on some stud earrings and the necklace Yoongi had gave you earlier.

You quickly brushed your eyebrows and applied some mascara and eyeliner and went downstairs.

The house was silent and still as you wandered into the kitchen.

You assumed the boys were asleep but you were unsure how much longer they would sleep.

You opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of eggs looking around for some vegetables.

"Where the hell are they?" You said confused as you noticed the little sticky note in the top left.

𝑉𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒-𝐻𝑜𝑏𝑖

You sighed walking to the back door, it was already unlocked.

Who the hell left the door unlocked you wondered to yourself.

These boys were strange were they not worried someone would break in?

Rolling your eyes you walked outside the clouds moved slowly with the blue morning sky.

It was a beautiful sight the chilly fall winds blew swaying the trees and plants.

After about 10 minutes of searching you found the vegetable garden in the back of the backyard.

You walked over with a basket beginning to grab a onion, pepper, tomato, mushrooms, and a few spinach leafs.

You began to walk back to the house when you smelt the smell of cigarettes.

You glanced over to where the smell was coming from.

Sure enough Yoongi was under a tree bobbing his head along to his music smoking a cigarette.