interigation

My POV:
Judy: "oh and by the way we are here"
Me: "where is here"
Judy: "the zootopia police department"
Judy:"don't worry your not in trouble we just want to make sure we can get enough information on you as we can"
*later in interrogation I'm sitting at a table*
Judy's POV:
*I'm out side of the interrogation talking with chief bogo*
Bogo: "I should interrogate this creature"
Judy:"sir please let me I found him and he's scared sir I'm not sure of what but I can find out he trusts me "
Bogo:"you sure? You know he won't hurt you? "
Judy:" yeah if he would have hurt me he would have done so in the car right sir?"
Bogo:"fine hopps  but ill be watching just in case"
My POV:
*I see Judy walk in and close the door behind me*
Judy: "what's your full name?"
Me: "Lucas domel"
Judy:"where are you from?"
Me:"white river bay Minnesota"
Judy:"what country "
Me:"untied lands of ameriand"
*after a long enterigation I ask where I would stay*
Judy:"um I need to talk to the chief about that but do you want to go back to where you came from?"
Me:"that depends how you will react to me but I don't want to go back"
Judy:"why?"
*we talk for a while about my past and I try not to break down but I feel Judy rub my back trying to help me*
Bogos POV:
*I have seen enough and I knock on the door and I ask Judy to see me in the hall and she comes out*
Bogo: "hopps  I'm putting you in charge of watching over the human I'm going to tell the press about this and say he's under police protection"
Judy: "you sure chief?"
Bogo:"yes I'll also a sign Wilde to help you if things get out of hand but I seen how he reacts and he's not even paw cuffed and he's staying still and fully coportateing very well"
Judy:"yes sir"
My POV:
*I see Judy come in*
Judy:"Lucas you OK if you stay with me?"
*I nod and we go to her apartment*