Jackpot

I am a 25 year old woman and I have never had good luck in my life. Like the old superstition that says if your right hand itches you will get some money. Well all day long my right hand had been itching! I decided to take a chance and go to the casino.

I took a nice hot bubble bath with my favorite candles lit. Something about the smell of lavender in the air just warms my soul. Played some R and B soul music through my blue tooth home theatre center.

I got out the tub and tried off. I put on my robe and walked into my walk in closet to find me an outfit to wear to the casino. I looked through lots of clothes and decided to wear my purple strapless v neck dress ankle length. I got from a boutique that still had the tag on it. I'm glad that I had went to the nail shop yesterday and my nails and toes done so I could wear my strappy diamond high heels. I completed the outfit with my dangly sparkly diamond earrings bracelet and necklace that matched my shoes perfectly.
I was blessed to have clear skin so I only put on a little eyeshadow and lip gloss.
My long hair wavy hair I just pinned it on one side with a butterfly clip and let hang down my back.
I stepped back in admired myself in my floor length mirror. I loved how the dress hugged my curves in all the right places. If I didn't have any luck at the casino I would go to some fancy night club and listen to the music.
It was nice out so I just grabbed my thin shawl and small pocketbook. As I walked out the door I grabbed my keys off the dresser and headed to the casino.
It took over an hour to get there with the busy traffic and the normal people that haven't grasped the concept that green lights mean go not sit there forever.
I pull into the casino parking lot and after a few moments I found a great parking spot up close. Maybe that's a sign that I will have good luck tonight. We shall see in a few.
I love the casino lights and as I stood outside of my car I took a few selfies in front of the casino signs.
I go inside the casino that seemed to be calling out to me. Show my ID quickly and browse the casino. There's quite a few people here. Some just sitting at the machines just talking and drinking.
I walk around to find the machine that caught my eyes. After walking around ignoring the Catcalls from a few guys and dirty looks from a few women I finally see a machine.
Before I get started I order me a dry martini. If I'm going to lose might as well get a little buzz. Leave happy and besides I don't want to get too drunk and can't drive back home.
The waitress arrives a few minutes later with my dry martini and I take a sip of it ready to play now.
I put my money into the machine and pull the lever down. I win a few dollars on the first round and I'm excited and I try to hide out. I pull the lever again and nothing happens. I play a couple of more times with a little win here and there. I order another dry martini. I'm starting to feel like I'm just paying for my drinks.
I say I'm going to play a few more times and move to another machine. When I pull the lever down this time my machine starts going crazy!! It's siren starts blaring lights go to flashing and the dollar signs for my win keeps going up!! It went from being in the hundreds to in the thousands of dollars!!!
I sit in silence probably with my mouth open in shock. A crowd started forming around me cheering. Some people quickly went to the machines that were empty beside me. It wasn't long before security came and moved the crowd back and stood around me. My machine didn't stop till it got to over $50,000!!
I WON OVER $50,000!!! I can't believe it!! One of the security guards ask me did I want to continue to play or cash it in. I quickly tell him CASHOUT!!
I cashed my ticket out the machine and security walked me to the payout counter. I showed my ID and handed them my ticket. They give me my money and security escorts me to my car. A few people are still looking and talking about me winning.
"Have A great night and enjoy your win,"a deep sexy voice says to me as I get into my car. I look up and it's the security guard that said something to me in the casino. As I thank him I notice the other security guards have started walking back to the building.
He smiles and I can't help but notice how handsome he is with perfect white teeth. I can't lie and say I didn't check him out. He was very muscular even in his loose security uniform. His broad shoulders looked like he should be playing football. He looked like he was at least 6'2. Who am I kidding the guy could've been the picture of what A Greek God looked like!
I can picture myself rubbing my hands on his muscles. His skin is so dark and smooth like chocolate that I can't help licking my lips picturing how he probably tastes in my mouth.
"Ma'am? Excuse me, ma'am? I hear as I'm jolted out of my daydream. I can't believe I was sitting there having naughty thoughts of this man. I look up again and he has this sexy smirk on his
face.
"I'm sorry, I must've zoned out for a minute." I exclaimed.
He gives me this sexy chuckle and says,"Yeah you were probably thinking about what you are going to buy with your win I bet."
"Yeah, I was." I stammer. Glad it was kind of dark in the parking lot so I hope he couldn't see me blushing.
He chuckles that sexy chuckle of his again like he didn't believe me but he doesn't say anything for a second as he looks at me.
Now it was my turn to smirk as I see him checking me out.
"If you and your man are looking for some great entertainment come check out The Lounge inside the casino. It's pretty laid back with just a little crowd. I love listening to the music myself and on Fridays they have open Mic night." He says kind of nervously.
I didn't miss the mention of "man". Was he trying to invite me out? I laugh to myself.
"It sounds like fun. I will have to come back and check it out." I tell him. Throwing the emphasis on "I".
"I'm only working security here this weekend for one of my friends who couldn't work this weekend."he says. "Glad I did now." He mumbles under his breath.
"Do you and your lady come here often?"I ask casually trying to hide my smile. 
He just smiles his bright smile and says,"Every now and then I go out with the guys but mostly I go by myself because we all have different things going on sometimes."
Didn't miss the fact that he didn't say anything about having a lady. This tall drink of water surely must have one somewhere. A crazy baby mother or two. A crazy stalker ex girlfriend. Something. What is wrong with me?!! Don't know why I even care anyway. It's not like I'm going to see him after tonight anyway.
He reaches in his back pocket for something and writes on it before handing it to me. When his fingers brushed mine it felt like a burst of electricity went through my body. I can feel my panties dripping wet by the second.
"Here's a pamphlet about The Lounge and the other party rooms the casino has. I wrote my name and number down if you have any questions or need a security guard to escort you around the casino." He says smiling.
I laugh and thank him. "I might take you up on that offer and call you if I need an escort."
He smiles and says,"Ok miss lady, don't let me keep you. You be safe on your way home. Have a great night."
"Thanks Mr Security. You have a great night as well."
As I close my door and crank up my car he backs up a little and waves. I can't help but notice how his muscles move in his shirt and I could've swore I saw a six pack peeking through.
This night has definitely been a great night. As I listen to music on the way home I can't help but think of that tall glass of water. Haven't seen or met a man in a long time that has made my panties wet like this. I gotta go home and take me another hot bath and maybe tend to my little pearl to get her to settle down.
I work at an online business and sell arts and crafts projects throughout the week which both pay pretty well. I was doing renovations to my lake house in the country that my father left me when he died. Now with this money I can finish the renovations on it and leave this studio apartment behind. I can't help thinking that it's only about 30 minutes from the casino.
As I lay in my nice warm bed I think about the casino and Donovan the security guard there. As I think about his tongue sucking on my breasts I squeeze and pinch my breast and nipples. They are so hard from his mouth. I slide my hands down under the covers to my dripping wet hot pussy. I rub a finger slowly over my clit as I think about his tongue flicking over it. I insert 2 fingers into my waiting dripping wet pussy. I imagine it's him going in and out of me. I use one had to thrust in and out of my pussy and the other hand to keep playing with my clit. I go faster and faster in and out of my pussy and rub my clit faster and faster. I moan Donovan's name as I feel my pleasure rising. I climax hard a couple of minutes later squirting into sweet ecstasy. And fall asleep happily with Donovan on my mind.