2 He's blind, I'm deaf

"Jiaqi! Li Jiaqi!!" Shen Yue is hurrying to catch up with her best friend who is already entering the school gate.

"Yahhh! Why are you still ignoring me, its already been a week!" Asked Shen Yue panting and still catching her breath from running. She was able to catch up with the other petite girl. Jiaqi stopped walking and looked at her with her poker face on. Shen Yue knew what was coming and readied herself from her wrath.

"Don't talk to me, I'm still mad at you because of what you've done." Still wearing her poker face, Jiaqi looked at Shen Yue. At the back of her mind she knew that it will creep Shen Yue out, she's actually not mad at her anymore but only wanted to see her reaction. A little prank in the morning seems harmless and fun.

A picture of Li Jiaqi- Shen Yue's best friend

But Shen Yue will not fall for her trap because she knows the other girl loves her so much and when she do her puppy eyes Jiaqi will eventually forgive her though she also felt guilty that she forgot their movie date last week because of Dylan

(Flashback) A week ago....

"Hmmm" Shen Yue opened the oven and looks satisfied on her baked goods actually she's pretty sure that it also taste amazing not because she is bragging but because those who tasted her cookies said that it's the best and definitely she put her heart in cooking these so that the one who will eat it would feel that love. She removed her mickey mouse apron, take the purple box and gently place her little babies inside it. Ofcourse she cannot forget the card. Take her black, purple and yellow gel pen as well as some art scissors and rulers. When everything she needs are complete, her mind knows what design she will make and started drawing, cutting and gluing. After 2 mins the card is done.

She stick the card on the box, kiss it and place it securely on a paper bag

She stick the card on the box, kiss it and place it securely on a paper bag. She looked at her wrist watch said "Just in time" (7am), get her bag and excitedly leave her apartment for school.

At school..

Shen Yue entered the empty room where her first class will be held, went straight on her favorite chair placed her bag below the table and go to the chair on the right side beside the one that is just below her and hurriedly placed the box that she spent with so much effort. Eventhough she is not a morning person, she always still wakes up early to bake those cookies exclusive only for her Dylan.