=Chapter one=

(A/N: very hot!!11!!!1!!!!!!! /s)

//CW: Kissing, Enemies to Lovers troupe /j //

      Kalvin Garrah and Trender were sitting on a park bench, the sun nearly setting into the soon to be night sky.

      "What a lovely view we have...", Kalvin whispered, not sure why he whispered it, but did so anyways.

      "Hmm... But not as beautiful as you, darling.", Trender responded playfully.

      Kalvin gasped, and then giggled, for he knew how much he loved Trender. Which was, if I am being honest with you reader, a lot.

      Trender took Kal's hand, and they stood up together. Trender then spun the other man around, and grabbed Kalvin's waist, which made him squeak at the sudden touch. Xe slid a finger under Kalvin's chin, pulling his face closer to theirs.

      "Gh! Enough with this teasing...", Kalvin thought, as he suddenly pressed his lips against Trender's. Even though it seemed xe was leading this romantic pursuit, xe was still in shock at the sudden smooch. But still, xe kissed Kalvin back.

      "Trender..?", Kalvin whispered into Trender's ear after pulling away from their tender embrace.

      "Hmm?.."

      Kalvin thought for a moment, and got down on one knee.

      Trender gasped, knowing what was going to occur that very moment.