✨𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 6✨

JUNKYU'S POV:

omg i cant belive i hugged her..i didnt focus on the lesson at ALL but i was just remembering her face..RINGGG it was lunch time.

i went out of class and went to the boys and i's table."hey junkyu" hyunsuk hyung greeted me while i smiled wide and greeted him back."you're diffrent today" he said , raising an eyebrow.i sighed and looked to see y/n and her guy friends having lunch together.."oohhh you falling in love ??" Jihoon nudged me while i glared at him."cmon she helped me , why would i not like her" i whined while jeongwoo was laughing and hitting my arm.

"YAYYYYY JUNKYU HYUNG'S FIRST LOVEEE IS AT HIS ARRIVAL" he screamed while i blushed at his sentence."We're happy for you" hyunsuk said patting my back and i was confused ?? why are they happy for me ??

"why are you guys happy for me ??" i asked them..

"Don't you realize that today you're smiling alot than the usual days ??" mashiho asked me while i just 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙..

omg i did smile alot than the usual days..

AFTER SCHOOL:

Y/N POV:

i was walking out of class and i saw junkyu infront of me."ANNYEONGGGG LETS GOOO" he pulled my arm.."where the heck are we going ??" I asked him.

he ignored me and we walked into a pretty cafe..we ordered drinks and talked alot together and get to know eachother more in the cafe..