✨𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 8✨

I was waiting for the boys to come to my house to have a sleepover and i was very very excited since we can play , watch movies , snack and other fun stuff people always do at sleepovers.

DING DONG !!

the doorbell rang and i opened the door to see them with their bags and pillows..My jaw dropped and byounggon shut my mouth "you dont wanna get flies in your mouth right y/n" he said jokingly.I rolled my eyes and let them in my house..I saw junkyu with the widest smile , ear to ear and i was suprised since i've never seen him smile like that all:// He hugged me while saying "ANNYEONG Y/NIEEE" i laughed and greeted him back.

when we were setting up..the doorbell rang again..i didnt order food.I looked at them and their hands were up so they didnt order anything.I opened the door and saw myunghee smiling at me.."ahh myunghee what are you doing here ??" I questioned her and she smiled."i saw junkyu's car with the other boys so maybe i should join the fun as well" she asnwered while pushing past through me..

the dreamies and some of the treasure members just rolled their eyes at her.."annyeong junkyu ah" she said kissing his cheek.My heart broke into million pieces and i saw junkyu looked away and gave hyunsuk a 'help me face'..hyunsuk understood and pulled junkyu to his side..

"sooo what are we gonna do ??" i asked them while they were thinking what should we all do."omo i know !!" i heard jeno said while i nodded letting him say it.

"lets play truth or dare" he said , with a smirk.

"YESSSSS" they all agreed and we all sat in a BIGGG circle..i was between haruto and jaemin , my closest friends till now lol and jihoon started it off."Junkyu , truth or dare ??" he asked motioning to jihoon while junkyu widened his eyes.."dare" junkyu answered , unsure and jihoon looked at everybody then he smirked."kiss someone for 10 seconds" jihoon said.I looked at myunghee who was quickly putting her lip balm on her , getting ready for junkyu's kiss..

"umm...okay but everyone close their eyes first juseyo" he said as we all closed our eyes.Then , i felt a pair of lips on mine..this couldnt be real right ?? I opened my eyes to see junkyu kissing me softly and the others were just looking at us with an awe face.Junkyu parted his lips with mine and i almost got a heart attack..junkyu winked at me and went back to his seat where he sat.

"WOOHOOOO" they all cheered and i looked at myunghee who was glaring at me."fuck you all" she said , stomping her feet and left my house.After she slammed the door , i laughed "wow she is ReAlLy MaD" and they all were just laughing too.We all had many fun and lastly..."LETS WATCH A MOVIE" haechan exclaimed and we all just nodded.

I sat beside junkyu and haruto.We picked a romance/sad story kind of genre since keita wanted too.

There was a part that i started to cry and i didnt realize that i was hugging junkyu that was beside me the whole time.He smiled while a tear came out of his eye too and just cuddled me to sleep.

JUNKYU POV:

i saw y/n fell asleep in my embrace and the movie ended with a happy ending.I looked down at y/n and started to giggle which caught everybodies attention on us."Oh wow" hyunsuk hyung teased while i was blushing hard.

"we gotta go to bed now..tomorrows school" doyoung reminded everyone as they all started to close their eyes and went to dreamworld.