3

It was now time to leave Hogwarts for the weekend. I don't know why but I have a bad feeling. I was dreading the quality time I had to spend with Draco. I arrived at the carriage and there he was sitting perfectly with his chiseled jaw and nice looking face. " are you going to stare or are you going to get in so we can figure out what the FUCK is going on" he yelled I was taken back and it brought back so many memories of my father yelling. I sat down in the corner across from him. I looked out of the window as tears started to run down my face. I sniffled a bit too loud which caused Draco to look at me. I saw a flash of guilt fill his beautiful eyes. I focused back on the window when I felt a hand on my back I flinched at the movement and pushed him from my back which caused him to hit his head. He started laughing. I was confused and scared at the same time. "Wow great job I was trying to comfort you and you pushed me you bitch" he yelled aggressively and grabbed me. I kicked and screamed but nothing worked. In the end he was stronger than me while no shit he was stronger he is a 15 year old boy. I spit in his face which he looked even angrier he let go of me and wiped his face off. I stood there frozen. I can't believe I did that. "I-i-im sor-" I was cut off by the back of his hand connecting to my face which caused me to collapse on the floor of the carriage. I met my hand with my face and saw the tiniest amount of blood. He came up to me. I buried my face in the corner with my hands protecting my face, tears streaming down the freshly hit cheek. "Look at me" he spoke lowly I stayed the way I was sitting its funny how many times my dad hit me and i'm surprised every time when I know what's going to happen "I said look at me" he asked one more time grabbing my arms out of my face "STOP PLEASE NO" I cried he let me go and spoke one more time the whole time in the carriage "do not ever disrespect me ever again".

The carriage ride ended and I immediately opened the door trying to get space from Draco as soon as possible. I did not care about greetings. I rushed past my parents to my room running past the elves. I swung open the door and collapsed on the floor crying. I heard a small knock on the door that I knew could only belong to my mother. I opened the door to reveal my mother I engulfed her in a hug and cried in to her chest "its ok you're ok" she calmly said I looked up and her face changed from concerned to empathy she stroked her thumb over my swollen cheek "come on we have to go downstairs" she spoke I nodded and followed her. I whipped my tears and greeted the Malfoys.

"Shall we attend the table" my mother said we all agreed and sat down and guess who sat next to me go on take a guess that's right Draco I went pale thinking about the previous events a single tear fell off of my face. "So you are probably wondering why we called for you both this evening" my father said "while you are to be reciving your mark in winter break" Lucius cooed. My hands became sweaty as the tought ran through my mind of serving the dark lord I gulped. I turned my focus to Draco who met my stare and turned away.