Hey..

Tommys POV
I was shocked. I mean..adults prefer smaller kids..so why me? I just turned 16.

"Wait really? I am?"
I said to the women as she nodded.

"I'll give you an hour to pack up everything! Then you'll meet your new family!"
She said as she walked out. My roommate John rushed to me and hugged me from behind.

"CONGRATS DUDE!! YOU'RE GETTING A FUCKING FAMILY!!"
He said very excited for me. But then..it hit me.

"Wait..you'll be alone.."
I said in a sad tone as he just sighed and gave out a sad smile.

"I dont care. As long as you're happy and safe. Promise me you'll be happy?"
He said to me. And I smiled at him

"I'll definitely try! Now come on help me pack up man!"
I sad laughing. I wanted to spend this last hour with my friend as best as I could.

We packed up everything and said our goodbyes with one last hug. Then I headed to see my.."family" or whatever you wanna call it.

I saw the same women waiting for me downstairs. I walked down and she leaded me to the waiting room..

"Thomas meet your new family!"
She said as she took her leave. I assumed they already did all the paperwork..

I was silent.

"Hello Thomas! My name is Phil, and im your new dad!"
He said smiling as I looked away for a moment.

Who was this guy to call himself my father..

I turned back to him and the 2 other boys next to him. They looked older then me by...I would say..4 years.

"Call me tommy.."
I said still a little annoyed that he called himself my dad.

"Alright tommy! These are my 2 other sons! Dave and wilbur. But Dave prefers to be called techno."
Phil said as he pointed to the guy in a yellow sweater then the guy with long pink hair. That hair was the thing that got my attention.

"Hey-"
Techno was gonna say something but he stopped he noticed i started walking towards him.

I reached up to grabs his long hair. Wilbur chuckled at my actions and so did techno and phil.

"Shiny.."
Was all I said. As the 3 continued to chuckle.

"You like my hair huh kid?"
Techno said to me. He had a deep voice. Reminded me of someone....

I ended up just nodding as phil spoke up.

"Well let's go to the car and get home. Maybe we can get to know you a little more tommy!"
He said as he started walking and I follow beside techno. He's the person I like the most so far..

The 3 got into the car. I hesitated.

"Hey its okay! Were just trying to take you home."
Wilbur said as I sighed and sat down in the car avoiding physical connection with wilbur or techno. They both sat in the back since there was something in the front but I didn't care enough to ask.

We drove in silence as I saw we stopped in a nice neighborhood. The houses were a little bit bigger then I average houses I saw in my life. We stopped in front of a nice light blue house that has some nice style to it. I get out of the car and stare for a second. Everyone got out too. Wilbur grabbed my suitcase and techno grabbed my 2 other bags.

They really didn't need to do that but okay..?

We entered the house and I imminently get chills. I take of my shoes and looked around, then walked towards what I thought was the living room. Phil techno and wilbur were behide me as they set my stuff down and sit on the couchs as I also take a seat a little further away..

I still feel a little unsafe.