did you call me..?!

(Lets skip to Day 4 of tommy staying there OvO)
(Nothing big happened other then trying to get to know each other better!)

Tommys POV (SORRYYYY I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCHHH ^^)
Okay so..

I was thinking of doing this for a few hours..

Out of all people in this house so far I like and trust techno the most. And he's been nothing but kind and protective to me sooo..

Maybe this will make him happy?

I open the door to my room and walk out closing the door behind me. I walk down the stairs to peek around the corner to see phil wilbur and techno all in the living room just doing their thing.
Techno was on his phone.
Wilbur was playing something on his guitar.
And phil was reading.

I slowly walk into the living and they notice me.

"Hey Tommy."
Techno said to me as I sat down next to him.
Okay- so now or never..

"Hey big brother.."
I said to him as Everyone stopped what there were doing and looked at me.
Techno looked at me stunned. I gave out a nervous laugh and I could tell that I probably looked scared as shit-

"YOU CALLED ME YOUR BIG BROTHER!!"
Techno yelled pulling me into a hug. My face was pressed against his chest- i gotta be honest. I COULDNT BREATHE WELL.

But I hugged back.

"Aww im jealous now!!"
Wilbur said whining as he placed his hands on his face.

"Theres a time for everything wilbur. Technos got his first. You'll get yours too."
Phil said turning to wilbur.
My face wasn't in technos chest anymore- thank God for that.

But I didn't stop hugging him. I just felt safe..I felt lived again. So I wanted to stay like this with the new person I now considered my brother.