Chapter Seven

-Hinata's pov-

We talked for a while before everyone was kicked out of the building by Karasuma. We decided to go to a secluded and run down park that was somewhat close to the school. 'The Hopes Peak team might show my team where it is but they probably won't, I'm not even sure if they get along' I thought and look out my phone and earbuds. "By the way, my volleyball team might be there so if you see me acting different that's why" I said before turning on my music.

We walked past a few trees then got to the park. A few people where there doing whatever they want, most of them drinking or smoking. I walked up to the swings and slowly swung back and forth.

Nagisa and Karma joined me. We where there till dark, Karma and Nagisa were being good friends and acting drunk. I got up and took a picture of them to post on my Instagram that I only use in Cali.

-Time skip, Hinata's at home-

(Lets just say it's Karma and Nagisa)

Im back and not leaving any time soon~ @Devil_Reincarnated, @Gender

Likes: 127    Comments: 24    Share's: 13

Random 1: Hell yeah! I haven't seen you post in over a year

Devil_Reincarnated: Wow we didn't even see you take that picture, your more skilled then I thought.

Jack-Frost: Wow you didn't invite us, I'm telling Taka~

21 more..
----------
I smiled laid on my bed. It's been a fun but tiring day, skipped half of practice, cut off my teachers arm, met my new class, then went to the park. 'I haven't been this busy for a while' I thought and smiled.

Practice, damn I forgot I still had that, why can't I just skip for the rest of the week. It's not like Kunugigaoka let's e class students participate in sports. I nodded and decided I wouldn't go to practice the rest of the week and would only tell Ukai about it. I sighed and changed into a hoodie and sweats then went to bed.

-Time skip-

I woke up to my annoying alarm, I slammed my hand down on it causing it to break. 'Damn it Mom's going to be mad' I thought and got up, got changed then left to school as fast as I could so I wouldn't get yelled at.

I got on my skateboard, out on my headphones and headed to Hopes Peak to talk to Ukai. Humming to the music I was listening to and looked up at the sky that didn't have many clouds. I sighed and got off my skateboard then walked through the large school gates. I walked straight to the gym, ignoring the looks that people gave me.

I lightly knocked on the wooden door. It swung open to reveal Lee. "Can you call Ukai out I need to talk to him" I could tell my face had no emotion along with my words. He nodded and went back inside. I leaned against the wall waiting, the door eventually opened again and coach walked out.

"What's up kid?" He asked sitting on the steps, taking out a cigarette and lighting it. "I can't be on the team anymore, I have to focus on my new class" I said sitting next to him. He sighed and looked up at the sky.

I couldn't read his face, I knew he was disappointed but I know that's not the only emotion he's feeling. "I had a feeling you would say that" he got up and walked to the door. Before he opened it he looked back at me "Your always welcome back on the team, but most of us just want you to be happy" he said and walked in.

I sighed and got up 'Time to go' I thought and got on my board. I left the school gates, looking back I saw a few of the Karasuno team outside of the gym waving at me. 'Damn you, your going to make me cry' I waved back and my eyes started to water. I left before I started to cry.

All the memories I made with my team came back to me all at once. I smiled sadly. 'I'll see you in a year, so be ready, good bye Karasuno...

Good bye... my beloved team'

________
Well alright, I just made myself cry. Thank you for reading. Anyways have a good day or night!

 Anyways have a good day or night!