Chapter Twelve

-Hinata's pov-

We were all just sitting around on our phones trying to come up with ideas for what to do. "We can go to the park" Ash suggested, dad agreed but the rest of us didn't. "What about the mall?" Nagisa said, not bothering to look up. "NO!" Me, dad and Ash yelled in sync.

We all knew how long it would last if we went "We can go to the shelter and get another cat, or even a snake" I said, they nodded the only one disagreed was dad cause he doesn't like snakes but it's four against one.

Once we made it to the shelter, I immediately walked over to the cats with Karma following me. I walked through glass door, all the cats were pretty but two caught my eye. Ones name was Pumpkin, and the other was named Ginger.

 Ones name was Pumpkin, and the other was named Ginger

(Pumpkin and fun fact my cat irl is named pumpkin)

(Ginger)

Karma loosely draped his arms around my neck "So you like those two? We can go tell your dad if you want" he put his chin on my head. I nodded and turned around to hug him, he hugged back. After a minute or two we pulled away and walked out to the front desk.

Dad was waiting in one of the chairs near the door, "We found to really cute cats, can we get them?" I asked excited, dad sighed "Yeah sure, do what you want" he said pinching the bridge of his nose.

I nodded and walked up to the desk. "Can I get the two cats Pumpkin and Ginger that are in the room over there?" I asked the receptionist. "Yep, you'll have to do some paperwork though" she said getting two clip board's, one for each cat. I took them and sat next to dad and started on it.

After a bit I got up and gave the receptionist the paperwork. She started to look over it and nodded "You can come pick them up tomorrow so they can get their shots" she said. I smiled at her then left with my family, Nagisa and Karma.

"That took longer than if we went to the mall" Ash complained and got in the car. "Shut up the cats were cute" I got in the back with the other two.

When we got home the girls were already there. We got out of the car and went in the house, mom was making pasta, Izzie and Natsu were playing dress up. "We're back!" I yelled then pulled the two other teens upstairs to my room.

We walked in, I sat on my bed "Wanna watch movies?" I said looking for my tv remotes. They both agreed and sat on the bed with me. I found the remotes and turned on Beauty and the Beast.

I was cuddling Karma and Nagisa was texting Kayano. We weren't paying attention for most of the movie, I was trying to mimic Karma's breathing pattern's, Karma was messing with my hair and Nagisa was just on his phone.

After the movie ended we went to bed since it was already late and sensei wanted me to go to the school tomorrow. We went to bed how we did last night, Nagisa on the bed with me and Karma on the floor. (Let's say it's saturday night)

-Time skip to morning-

I woke up cuddling Karma. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek cause he was still asleep. I turned around and put his right arm over me. My alarm went off after a few minutes of trying to go back to sleep, I immediately turned it off not wanting to wake up the other two.

Turns out Karma was awake cause he held my hand. I looked up "Morning" his voice was quiet and raspy cause he just woke up. "Good morning" I said just as quiet. I turned around and kissed his cheek again making him blush.

I giggled and got up to get a hoodie because it was cold. I put on a over sized black hoodie that had a cresent moon design on the front. "You look cute in that" Karma said as I went back to cuddle. "We have to go to the school later then I have to train with my dad" I said reminding him we had to leave in less than two hours.
________
Thanks for reading have a good day or night!

________Thanks for reading have a good day or night!