• 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬 •

READ CAREFULLY, FOLLOW FAITHFULLY

❤️ HELLO, OUR AMBASSADORS ❤️

🔶 01|
You must follow all your three host of this award namely -- yourauthor_ace hafsaatif22 jimnie_oppa permanently, along with this account. As a member of BTS Book Club, you should be following all three.

🔶 02|
Add this award book to your private library as well as in your public reading library, this will ensure that you will get notified with the event updates.

🔶 03|
If you find anyone bribing you or trying to seek for any extra attention from you, This is your duty to inform The Phace Community asap.

And, if we somehow find out you trying back stabbing us while taking bribes from others, a second it would take for us to kick you out of the competition.

🔶 04|
Forward this award book in your message board, we'll be highly grateful to you.

🔶 05|
No Biased score, the result should be fair. Favouritism is the last thing we'd expect form you

🔶06|
As a Judge, you're also allowed to enter your book in the participant list but not the same category you are to judge.

🔶 07|
When the judging period starts, in order for the author to know that you are starting to read and judge their book, we kindly request you to leave a notice on their message board first.

🔶 08|
We, The Phace Community, request you to follow all the mentions that will be provided you in the "Judging Criteria."

ʜᴀᴠᴇQᴜᴇʀʏ?
ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱᴋ ʜᴇʀᴇ______________________

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
THOUGHT OF THE DAY -

❝ It is the beginning of wisdom when you recognise that the best you can do is choose which rules you want to live by, and it's persistent and aggravated imbecility to pretend you can live without any❞

― Wallace Stegner.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️