• 𝐓𝐏𝐂 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 •

🖤 THE NEED FOR FOLLOW:

☞︎ Please do give a permanent follow to this account –– ThePhaceCommunity , your Main-hosts –– yourauthor_ace & jimnie_oppa and your Co-host –– hafsaatif22 . We are certain nobody likes this thing as we are authors too, we can feel you, fellas. But, now that we are hosting a whole award book we can clearly see the efforts one puts in as a host.

So do follow us, because your form will only be accepted if you had already followed the given four accounts.

🖤 THE NEED FOR READING LIST:

☞︎ Add this book, ARMY GOT TALENT AWARDS, into your reading list for the time being. It should be in there untill or unless the awards ends.

🖤 THE NEED FOR RESPECT:

☞︎ Being respectful is the key. From your hosts to the judges to the participants, disrespect will only led to your failure, your disqualification. Like others, we, The Phace Community, will not give you a beforehand warning before kicking you out of the competition.

🖤 THE NEED FOR PATIENCE:

☞︎ Patience is the second key. Through, your all three hosts really don’t have a life out of Wattpad (XD), but we can never be sure. We also have decided to end this awards until the end of December so we can start more awards, new year & new awards. Still, if we, for some reason, will go offline, I kindly request you all to be patient with us.

🖤 THE NEED FOR QUERY:

☞︎ If you have any queries, leave a message on this account message board. And, if somehow you don’t get a reply from us within 3 days go through our main accounts ––Any three of us, send a personal/public message to us and we'll do our best to help you out.

🖤 THE NEED FOR PASSWORD:

☞︎ Password for all categories will be :- TPC, the category name and number. (The number you will submit your form on)

Example: If I had submitted my form in second number in Jungkook’s category then my password will be :- TPC JJK- 2.

ʜᴀᴠᴇ Qᴜᴇʀʏ?
ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱᴋ ʜᴇʀᴇ: _______________

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
THOUGHT OF THE DAY –

❝If people do not know the rules, they will continue making mistakes and the situation will only worsen. ❞

― Sunday Adelaja
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️