Not her again!

"Marinette!"

"Marinette!"

"Wake up honey, you will be late for school!"

Tikki goes over to Marinette and pulls one of her ponytails.

"Marinette wake up you are going to be late for school"

"Good Morning Tikki!"

Suddenly Marinette woke up and started getting ready for school. Yesterday had been a long day for Marinette since she was making costumes for the upcoming concert for the Kitty section.

Going down the stairs, Marinette had her breakfast and before leaving joined a group hug, giving a peck on both her parent's cheek.

"Bye Mom, Bye Dad!"

Approaching the school, Marinette had a strange feeling. Bursting in her classroom, being late the second time this week, she saw Ms Bustier teaching her favourite subject, History. Not noticing, behind her was the person she least expected to see in the morning;  an Italian brunette, of average height with olive-green eyes, her hip long hair tied loosely at the tips it orange rubber bands and two shorter strands of hair on either side of her face. She was wearing a fake, sickeningly-sweet smile.

As they both started walking into the class, Marinette, muttering a quick good morning to the teacher, sat down on her seat, next to the ombre-haired girl and her best friend when she asked,

"Hey, girl! What's up?"

"I am just tired." the midnight blue-haired girl answered.

"What have you been doing lately?"

Meanwhile, Lila took a seat beside Nathaniel.

After the class was over, Lila walked up to Adrien.

"Hey, Adrien! Would you like to meet later in the library for doing homework?"

" I'm sorry Lila, but I have fencing lessons. Maybe next time?"  The blonde answered.

"Oh, no worries Adrien."

Disappointed, the brunette turned to the rest of the class, narrating the fantasies of her 'recent visit' to the kingdom of Achew, until the next teacher walked in.

Soon it was lunchtime, almost all of Marinette's classmates surrounded Lila, wanting to hear her 'stories'.

On the other side of the cafeteria, were Alya, Nino and Marinette, chatting away while having lunch. Marinette, annoyed by the Liar's lies, went up to her.

"And you know what, Ladybug adores me. When she saved me, we became best friends. She even told how she was impressed when I said that I was from Hollywood. Also, this weekend Prince Ali has invited me to his castle. Ooh, I am so excited."

And that was when Marinette jumped into the group hearing every single word, then, furiously made her move to the bathroom.

Seeing this, Lila also followed her and so did Alya.

When Marinette entered the bathroom, she noticed the brunette who was leaning against the door.

"What do you want Lila?" The bluenette asked.

"Me? What will I want?"

"Well, you should know what I want. I know that you know everything about me."

"Of course I do! YOU lie with every breath. Ladybug has never saved your life, You have never been to Achew or met Prince Ali. You framed me for pushing you down the stairs, stealing the pendant and the test answers. You even lied to the teacher that you have tinnitus for sitting next to Adrien! How much more do you want to hear? Your lies are uncountable! Why do you LIE? People will like you for who you are, just give it a try!"

"There's nothing you can do about it. See yourself! You are such a goody-two-shoes. Who said I lie?  I just say what the people want to hear. Why don't you understand!

Lila starts walking forward as Marinette takes steps backwards. Pinning her to the wall, the chestnut-haired girl held a sly smirk.

"It's up to you,"  The brunette said "Either you are with me, or against me. Make your choice"

"Stop dreaming Lila,  I will never in a million years join you." The blue-haired girl replied.

"You are so going to regret your decision. I swear I will make your life miserable. This is not a warning, it's a threat."

Swaying her long hair and laughing the brunette slammed the door shut.

When she came outside, she couldn't believe her eyes. Alya was standing there and had recorded the whole conversation.

"Well, well what do we have in here?" The blogger asked.

Lila was furious!

"You heard everything?!"

"Everything." The ombre-haired girl replied.

"Uh! You!" saying that she moved out of the locker room.