Boy you Gross!

"Hello everyone! what am I doing today!" Y/n smiled from her dining table with Thomas sat in the other chair beside her "I know I set up a shooting space! are you proud of me?"

"A little,  assumed we were just going to see the vlogging camera like you usually do" Thomas said "But all you did was clear your table, turn a light on and put your camera on a tripod"

"Shhhh... shhh your noise hole," she says putting a hand over his mouth "Right. The point of the video! we are going to be trading.... let's call it wash products. for one month"

"I'm gonna smell like you"

"You are Thomas. and I am going to smell like you.... why did I make this a video concept?"

"I don't know, why did you do that?"

"I thought it would be interesting." she says "so, Shampoo. body wash, handsoap, lotion, razors, deodorant" she explained "It was also going to be toothpaste and then I realized that I can't trade that with you because I have allergies" 

"Ohh shit yeah... I didn't think about that." 

"Yeah I didn't until about five minutes ago while I was making us cups of tea" she explained "Are you excited to... have my stuff?"

"Slightly I'm excited about your shampoo because your shampoo is amazing,"

"Do you have any theory about this next month?"

"I think I'm going to be sweaty because from what I have been informed women's deodorant isn't as strong as men's, and I also think I'm going to not like the amount of stuff I'm about to have stuffed in my bathroom"

"I think I'm going to get mad. Because I worry about not having my own shampoo not having my own lotions, I am a fancy lady and I don't think I'm going to like the... like Superdrug bullshit you probably have," she explained "I think my hair and my face is going to get really mad about this, alright let's get going gentlemen first. also because I think you have less tuff them me"

"I also think I have less stuff then you" he laughs grabbing something from under the table and slamming the blue bottle on the table 

"and this is?" 

"uhhhh.... wash. of some sort" He answered 

"it says shampoo.... Ohh no." she laughed taking the bottle "3 in one. ohh god my hair is not going to like this. any woman who has thick hair knows the pain I currently feel in my heart. why is all men's stuff like this?"

"I don't know, thing is I'm like the only one of my friends so has specific shampoo and body wash like separately every other guy I know they're the same thing"

"Yeah because you like having fluffy hair" she laughs "that and your mum I assume would have been very strict on that matter, I have met your mother I feel like that something she would enforce"

"very much so"

"Hang on?.... there's only like half a bottle in here do you only get half a bottle?"

"no, I've been using it"

"wait- Thomas did you just take this from your bathroom this morning?"

"yes..."

Y/n then starts laughing like a crazy person "I went and bought like a set like of everything I usually use. I wasn't going to just give you the ones out my bathroom"

"Ooohh..."

"Are they all just literally picked up from the bathroom?"

"Yes. none of them are new"