Chapter 1: The Introduction.

Narukos POV:

Sasuke Uchiha. He's the type of guy who could pull any girl if he wanted to, but he'd push you away if you tried to get close to him.

Unfortunately, I've found myself falling for him too. I could never figure out the exactly why. Maybe it was just a simple crush that will fade over time, but that wouldn't explain why my heart throbs every time I think of him. 

Although, its been two years there hasn't been a day he hasn't creeped up in my mind. Its gone so far to the point where I fantasize about the two of us in romantic scenery straight from a cheesy romance novel and every time I can't help but turn red. 

No matter how I attempt to distract myself, its obnoxious how I always end up thinking of him. I can't escape him, his stupid smug face smirking down at me. I just wish it wasn't so hard to get him out of my mind. Why do I like him in the first place?

Oh, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Naruko Uzumaki from the legendary Senju Clan. Just like my father I have long golden hair and ocean eyes. My sensei, Kakashi, the leader of team seven, has always told my smile is one in a million not just from how beautiful it is but how it outshines others. It sings it's own song, almost like a lullaby, soothing people in it's music making them want to listen to it on repeat. Thanks Kakashi, but how stupid does that sound? People hate me. I know hate is a strong word but that's the only word to describe it. 

I lost both of my parents in a terrible accident on, October 10th, the day I was born also resulting in thousands of other deaths. Quite a memory to have on your very first Birthday. It left a huge scar in the Hidden Leaf's history. A scar we wish we could just cover up with paint and polish. Unfortunately we can't... 

I didn't go unmarked, I was nearly killed but I don't have a memory of exactly what but it got away with three scratch like marks across my cheeks. Leaving cat like scars before I was safely snatched away into Hiruzens warm arms. 

From what I heard it was a attack from a highly mysterious organization leader who held some grudge against the hidden leaf. They used infected and intoxicated foxes to attack everyone like a gun. One of the foxes killed my parents right in front of my very eyes. I didn't even cry just stared as they threw themselves out to protect me. Of course I was quickly swooped up by the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi, the only father figure I know. He's the only one who has ever treated me like I was a normal kid. He was so serious but always saved me from trouble when I acted out as a kid to get a reaction... any reaction at all to feel attention even the bad kind.

My parents were very important people to the Hidden Leaf. As my father, Minato Namikaze, he had recently become the 4th Hokage. He was known as the "Yellow Flash" as he sped around everywhere without breaking a sweat during his duties. He was a hard worker and charming guy from how my elders describe him. I wish I knew what he was like up close. I want to do the things with him that I see normal kids do with their fathers. Although he'd be mostly busy I want to go out with him for milkshakes after a big achievement, I wanna ride over his shoulders to look over cowards of people to the stage of singers and dancers. I want to see his excited face when I come home from school to tell him about the entire day. I want to laugh together. But I can't do that with him or my mother. Reality sure hits hard. 

Sometimes they say someday I may just be Hokage too, and you better believe I will. It's been my dream since birth I always wanted to show everyone how wrong they were for ever doubting me. Plus I wanna be somebody important and protect the people of the hidden leaf despite how they look at me. I can hear their voices cheering as they throw me up and down in the air calling out my name as a hero to them. It's all I ever wanted. Wearing that white hokage cape must be the most amazing feeling in the world. I look at pictures of my dad in it and think "wow... to be like that someday must be like a dream come true." No matter what I want to feel that feeling and take it all in. Helping people is my only true purpose in life. The only way I can make it up to my parents. 

My mom, Kushina Uzumaki, also heavily known as the "Red Habanero" for her aggressive attitude and her long beautiful red hair. She has to be the sweetest and strongest woman I ever heard of. Her stories inspire me to become just like her someday, a woman people look up to as brave, strong, and unique. I wonder what she's like to be with. Sadly I don't even compare to her outspoken personality. I wanna give her a big hug and share with her all the troubles I have come across in order to become the woman I wish to be. 

As sad as it seems people blame me for their deaths and I don't blame them for it. Because of me they were slowed them down, I made them sacrifice their lives worth much more then mine. The rumors never end... everyone has heard of them. They believe them too. I can't go anywhere without being mocked or pushed away. They all look down at me the same... with that disgusted look. I hate it. Nobody deserves to be looked at in such a way. Every time I see it, it sends shivers through my spine feeling like being hit with a thousand bolts of thunder. It makes me wanna burst into an ocean of tears. It's a constant reminder that to them I'm nothing more than a monster. 

Since then, I have lived alone in my rusty, old apartment. Only having photos to remember my parents. As for Hiruzen, later the village was attacked by the sand village and he was killed by his own student. Orichimaru, his name is even unpleasant to hear, a crooked man. So for a while I had nobody. Our village was unruled by no one and we were targeted by other nations. That was until recently.

But now I live as a problematic teenage girl against the world. In love with no other than Sasuke Uchiha... for a reason even unknown to me... 

^ ★ to be continued...★ ^
^ I hope you liked it! ★ ^
^ ★ sorry it was cringe.★ ^