Today | 003

⚠️ TW: foul language, homophobia
& NSFW. ⚠️

"Thank you for helping me yesterday." Taehyung smiled as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook, "You're always welcome." They smiled at each other. "So.. I was thinking if you'd like to go out for lunch at a restaurant with the guys today?"

Taehyung's smile turned into a straight face. "Come on, Tae baby." He pouted, "You don't even have to look at Namjoon hyung!" He whined into Taehyung's chest. "Fine. Just for you, cutie." He chuckled and Jungkook blushed.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jungkook hummed "Pancakes!" Taehyung smiled and walked out of his bed into the kitchen. "Shit."

He groaned loudly and Jungkook came out, "What's wrong!" He jumped. "We have no pancake mix." The younger laughed and stood close next to Taehyung, "We could just go to the shops." Jungkook said "But I'm too lazy so we can just have toast."

Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's comment. "I promise we can have them for breakfast tomorrow Koo." He sat on the couch and turned on the TV and sat in a man spread. Jungkook looked over and just stared at Taehyung's hands which rested at his inner thigh.

He knew where this was going and what he was going to think of.

________________
TWITTER CHAT
pkjimin

Jungkook
What the fuck

Jimin
Yes Koo?

Jungkook
Taehyung turned me on

Jimin
HE WHAT??

Jungkook
Okay so basically he was sitting in a man spread
and it just turned me on??

Jimin
Bottomz these days 😩😩

Jungkook
But you're a-?? 💀

Jimin
Sit on his lap or something?

Jungkook
I have no ass :(

Jimin

Jimin Come again??

Jimin
Come again??

Jungkook
Okay but I'm too shy!!

Jimin
P - U to the S-S Y

Jungkook
kys

Jimin
😝

_______________________

Jungkook sighed at his phone and threw it on the couch. "It's gonna be so hard to get comfy." He whined loudly and Taehyung smirked. "It's comfortable here." He gestured towards his lap and Jungkook blushed. "Are you sure?" Taehyung smirked and then shrugged. "I don't really care."