F&A: II

Esmeralda "chalynn" monae

Running on the tread mill sweat dripped down her face as she ran for 10 minutes straight. 

She was starting to become tired so she jump of the tread mill quick breathing heavy. 

She was proud she ran longer than than what she normally does she took her AirPods out one her ear looking down.

She was just thinking about everything that has happened over the years.

Thinking about how she moved out with no notice and ran from her problems.

Is was the greatest thing she ever done but she left her mum all alone with no answer. 

But what brought her to this thought was the fact that she was in her home town savannah, Georgia because she has a shoot.

And probably planned to go see her mother while she down here in savannah.

It was a hard decision for her because accept the shoot because she never thought she will come back here after being in New York all this time. 

But she came to the realisation that she had to put her big gurl boot on and finally come and explain why she left.

She stopped working out and walked out the gym going into the locker to clicker her stuff.

She decided she wanted to leave the gym now because she had a lot of stuff on her schedule that she had to complete so she can go see her mum.

Walking to her Mercedes Benz A class she hopped in starting the car heading to her office to talk about some things.

She drive the car in silence no music in the back because she liked to ride silently sometime.

Pulling up to her office in the next 20 minutes she walking to the reception and signed her self in.

She got her lanyard walking to her lift scanning her lanyard so they know it her walking in. 

She got in the lift waiting to get to the 7th floor of the office.

She looked up from the floor when she heard the lift ding.

Breathing out she walked out the life and to the changing room to change her attire and shower because she was sweaty and she e didn't want to attend the meeting like that. 

.....

After the quick shower she took she dried herself and changed into something more comfortable.

She quickly posted her photo on her story

Walking to offfice glass door the say Chalynn  she pushed it open seeing her manager and standing by the coffee table.

"Hey Chloe, how you doing?"  Chalynn walked in further  putting her phone on the table.

" hey Chalynn." Chloe turned around smiling mixing coffee.

Chalynn waved, taking a seat at the table grabbing a croissant eating taking a look at what on the board.

" alright so let straight into the meeting because we don't have much time but next week Saturday we will be going to Paris because we will be collaborating with Balenciaga project in France we will be staying there for two days  and we will be back in California in no time."
Chloe said going through the slides pointing at the information. 

Chalynn nodded seeing if she had anything  to do but she didn't so she just kept listening. 

" What time will the shoot be and where? " Chalynn  asked drinking her water. 

Chloe explain everything thing that's where needed to know and she found out she will be doing the shoot with someone else as well . 

That had Chalynn thinking because Chloe said she couldn't disclose that information right now because there haven't been a confirmation. 

" alright,  meetings done I will call you if any more information has been said and I'll see whenever." Chloe rambled on.

" alright bye gurl I'll give you a call I care I have a question." Chalynn responded walking out.

Walking out the office down to her car she looked at her mum Facebook to see what she has been doing or if there is any family events happening. 

Despite Chalynn running of to LA, California. She still watched her mum on Facebook on a burner account.

She didn't want them knowing what she been doing until she come out which it today.

Short chapter or what ever