F&A: III

I would really like to spend more time with the family. Every time I go abroad I miss them all dreadfully. The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family. There's no shame in feeling home sick .

Sitting in front of her mother house in her car contemplating whether she should go inside or not.

After snooping around her mum Facebook. She saw her mum post something recent and it looked like they was having a family event.

She huffed knowing she was going to have to get it other and done with one day.

Unbuckling her seat belt picking up her purse and phone she got out the car slamming the door fixing her attire.

She still wore the same thing form earlier she didn't feel like going to the hotel to change.

Walking up the steps slowing looking around everything was still the same she finally got to the door and knock.

She stood there waiting for someone to come open the door.

" hey, who are you?" Some lady answered the door.

" urn is this Sandra house." Chalynn Asked confused because she thought her mum was going to answer the door.

" SANDRA, SOMEONE AT THE DOOR LOOKING FOR YOU." The lady shouted.

Hearing foot step and singing the door was opened wider. Her mind was going through so many different thoughts.

She was thinking was 'she gonna not let me in because of the way I left her or let me in and be open armed.'

" Esmeralda." She gasped covering her mouth.

Chalynn lip trembled as the tears at the brim of her eye slide down slowly she took a step forward.

And every step she took forward she connected with her mother like a magnet.

They bother hugged each other rocking back and forth crying on each other shoulder the lady at the door decided to walk away giving them time.

Sandra took a step back looking at how blossomed her daughter looked.

She has grown since the last time she saw her she look he up and down admiring her figure, happy that she reached her goal and had a healthy and nice body.

Sandra finally decide to break the silence by stepping back once more putting her hand on her daughter shoulder rubbing them.

" well it has been a long time ." Sandra rubbed her palm against her jeans sniffing.

" I know and I'm so sorry for leaving you momma I'm so sorry." Chalynn sobbed in her hand.

" let not take to long. Wipe your tear and let's go to the back to see your family." They grabbed each other back.

Sandra led Chalynn to the back and she felt her heart beating out her chest she was scared to meet the rest of her family again.

Some of her cousin she hates with her guts because they used to body shame her along with the other people that bullied her in school.

Her mum slid open the big window screen and they walked out her.

Walking into the big garden. She saw it crowded with family member she knows and one that she haven't met yet.

Exploring the Garden bit more no one recognised her because e they were to busy having fun. She saw he favourite uncle, uncle Marc.

She walked over to him smiling.

She went on ever tippy toes covering his eyes..

" guess who this is ?" She smiling looking over his shoulder while he stood there thinking. 

" who tf." He pushed her arm hard as hell almost making her fall. 

She giggled catching her balance. He turned around and look at her with his face scrunched up he face then switch in seconds to s surprised look. 

" ahhhhh ESMERALDA." He grabbed her left her a little. " where have you been little girl I have ya even your since?" He said putting her down leaning against the table.

" I've been about then and there running my business going around the world." She stood with her arm on her hips. 

Her uncle stood there admiring her thinking bout how much she grown over the years she wasn't present. His eyes started to get glossy as she started to ramble on about the stuff she been doing, it made him so emotional because he was all she had , she would run to to tell her problem. Regardless of her mum being there he was also there.

His tears slowing slide down his face, Chalynn face looked concern as to why he was crying.

" u-un-, why you crying uncle?" Her voice went soft.

She reached to touch him which snapped him back to reality.

He sniffed touching corner of his eyes.

"I missed so much of your life and I'm sorry I couldn't be there ."  He cried pulling her into a hug.

Hugging him  brought back so much memories when she used to cry at night and he used to be there comforting her. 

By now they had everyone attention and everyone was looking in awww.

" ESME ." Her auntie lee shouted out running to her.

She looked back behind her to see he auntie jogging toward her. 

"Hey auntie leeeeee ." She dragged swaying side to side

"how you been? Your body looks so good ." She said twirling me around.

" I've been fine just working she replied smiling.

minutes & hour later

Chalynn still found herself smiling from ear to ear. She learned that she had a few new cousins, her mom found a new man, and she had cousins her age. 

She was just now happy she missed a lot she felt like that the missing spot in her heart has finally been pieced. 

But it's not fully completed.

She decided that she spend more time with her family then go to the hotel and that was her day done.

Another chapter coming soon